2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Did someone throw it on the truck taking the #BBT up north? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

MattHuskie said:
Has Matt Beca been announced anywhere yet. Seems to be newly signed in the UK
Fife announcement in the morning at 8am... I'd guess that he could be heading to them although I saw rumours that he may be Edinburgh bound?

Jonesy83

Finny said:
Based on what Steve King has tweeted, we'll be announcing a tough player tomorrow.
Brilliant, been looking forward to a tough guy announcement, I'm hoping this is the first of 2 tough guys to be added to the line up.

Personally I can't see it being Mcgrattan,was an A last season and for a tough guy didn't have a bad season at all!Certainly will be some one along the lines of a big AHL tough guys,hopefully with some NHL experience. Could it be Trevor Gillies,bit of a goon in my eyes with poor stats,don't think he is the guy but could be a possibility with him playing in the ECHL last season

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Oxforddevil said:
Personally I can't see it being Mcgrattan,was an A last season and for a tough guy didn't have a bad season at all!Certainly will be some one along the lines of a big AHL tough guys,hopefully with some NHL experience. Could it be Trevor Gillies,bit of a goon in my eyes with poor stats,don't think he is the guy but could be a possibility with him playing in the ECHL last season
He was rumoured a couple of months back to the Clan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocko

First of 2 tough guys I recon.

A big D man with AHL experience. I don't think he'll be the main tough guy, he'll be announced next week I think.

bb1

We need a euro and only euro tough d man that springs to mind is Dalhuisen. Big, tough and used to play both D and forward so must have decent speed.

Whoever it is I guess we won't be disappointed!

ASHIPP

bb1 said:
We need a euro and only euro tough d man that springs to mind is Dalhuisen. Big, tough and used to play both D and forward so must have decent speed.

Whoever it is I guess we won't be disappointed!
Would be v happy with Dalhuisen. Tough and effective. V difficult to get past. would imagine now tricky to find dual national players fulfilling all criteria and wanting to play in the UK.
May be the Devils are reviewing full Europeans for the last slot.