2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Electro

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Massive signing for the promotion of the EIHL both home & abroad. How good a signing for the Panthers, well, we will soon find out if he's worth it on or off the ice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Electro

Not really, but the big Ern hit the deck pretty damn hard. It's difficult to justify watching that as entertainment, like the Marsh hit. Did make big Ern shift to playing more hockey.

Oh. Sorry Dad!

The problem is, Electro is a bit of a windup merchant, therefore, deserves to be put in his place and corrected on a regular basis! If you don't like it, then just skim over his related posts and the responses - it's not mandatory that you read them !

If commenting on the shortcomings of both the sport & the IAW is seen as winding people up, then l can only hope that in future there are less issues to comment on.

Electro said:
If commenting on the shortcomings of both the sport & the IAW is seen as winding people up, then l can only hope that in future there are less issues to comment on.

I do not like having to comment on these type of things but Electro is an antagonistic individual who continually puts his head above the parapet and vents his bitterness.

He insulted me not so long ago and never came the apology. Sorry Samuel but he gets what he deserves. It's not flipping hard to conduct yourself nicely on this forum and try and get on with your fellow Devils. I scratch my head when reading his comment why he spends time here! Well there you are.

Finny

Electro said:

I think the problem is you shoehorning your bitterness towards IAW into threads that are nothing to do with it. The suggestion that the Devils' preseason should have included a NHL v KHL game being a prime example. And a hilarious one at that.