2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Mr Simms on twitter saying "Good to know @OfficialFavor11 is happy this morning. So should @DundeeStars fans. They will find out sooner enough why Marc is". Could this be Phill Hill?

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Why does a person who moans at how unprofessional a body is IHUK release news that he knows who Dundee have signed before the fans know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil94

Sami Ryhanen coming back to the UK. Don't think he is a player we would go for, but you never know. EU player, centre, maybe a replacement for Markku.

Was a high scorer when he was here for Dundee and Nottingham, but that was a few years ago and he's 35 now.

Have Hope#35

Devil94 said:
Sami Ryhanen coming back to the UK. Don't think he is a player we would go for, but you never know. EU player, centre, maybe a replacement for Markku.

Was a high scorer when he was here for Dundee and Nottingham, but that was a few years ago and he's 35 now.
I'd hope he's not coming to us... Sounds like he's good at unsettling dressing rooms!
Remember AJ Maclean's tweet when he heard Sami Ryhanen wasn't being re-signed by Dundee:

"I think I speak for everyone when I say....WORST TEAMMATE EVER. Great move Hutchy"

Finny

I'm guessing if Biz wanted another AHL contract he'd probably get one on a 2-way with an ECHL. But he got limited ice time this season and I can't see it changing in the AHL.

That interview he did suggested he wanted to go somewhere where he'll ice a regular shift. If you're going to leave N American hockey then surely there can't be many better ways than as a Calder Cup champion?

Devil94

Looking at the situation with Devils tinted glasses on, it would make sense for all parties for Biz to come here. He would be a great quality player in the league, he is a type of player we are probably after, and he would draw crowds and attention to the team.
For him, it would be a chance to come back to somewhere he played before and enjoyed, and to be a hockey player and use his hockey talent, instead of being wasted on the bench.

Realistically though, if another AHL team comes in for him offering a similar role as last season, then he will obviously take that.

wildthing74

Devil94 said:
Hendrikx to Clan being talked about.
When we were up there for the first game in Braehead Finner did tell some of our fans he would love to sign him and he was the one Devil he really liked.I can see why he would want him having lost Salters,Fitzgerald,Frank and probably Smith.