2012-2013 Season Tickets

Koop11

Not sure but I would imagine very soon as PR is looking to push the end of season package that is currently on offer.

The end of season package is tempting with the discount offered but I think the club needs to make a statement of intent for next season in order to sell this to fans who have probably been a little disheartend with this year’s performances. On the flip side, its tricky making statements about next year when we are still playing out this current season but now we are out of the CC, I don’t think it would be unwise to make a statement at the end of the month given that we now have very little to play for before the playoffs.

am i right in saying who ever buys a season ticket for next season recieves prority and 1st choice for the new rink the following year if thats the case thats a good enough reason for me to renew(like i needed one devils till i die)

Thread starter #4
nebarton666 said:
am i right in saying who ever buys a season ticket for next season recieves prority and 1st choice for the new rink the following year if thats the case thats a good enough reason for me to renew(like i needed one devils till i die)
I'd hope that'd be the case, loyalty should be rewarded especially with the new rink seats. I'll be renewing ASAP, the leaflet a couple weeks ago said the applications would be available from the 5th I think but I've not seen anything at the rink or online yet. I just want to get it bought.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I overheard someone say to one of the 50-50 sellers last Sunday that apparently the applications were supposed to be put on seats for that game so maybe they'll be there tomorrow?

Tyke Devil

The flyer that was provided (I think) at the Belfast CC game says that application and DD forms will be available from 5th February via the CDSL Sales desk.

Or you can phone or email a request for the forms directly to the Cardiff Devils at the usual phone number/email address.

End of Season offer for current STH's ends on 31st March.

Thread starter #15
gneissgirl1 said:
Sheincar said:
Can't get to the form. Details of tomorrow's game keeps popping up.
Glad it's not just me! :evil:
You've got to click on the 'enter Cardiff Devils Site' words on the middle right to get rid of it.

Thread starter #16
Anyone know if you pay by the direct debit method, how you pay the deposit? Do I send a cheque or do they take it from my bank directly?
I've emailed Mark but not had a reply yet.

Marty said:
gneissgirl1 said:
Sheincar said:
Can't get to the form. Details of tomorrow's game keeps popping up.
Glad it's not just me! :evil:
You've got to click on the 'enter Cardiff Devils Site' words on the middle right to get rid of it.

Still can't see anything by the match poster. I click on the 'enter Cardiff Devils site', the screen pops up, but when I try and select something, it brings back the poster.

Application forms were there last night. Really tempted as it's a really good price for existing STH but afraid I'm going to have to give it a miss due to financial constraints - I know I could go for the Direct Debit option but the clincher for me the last couple of years has been the Money Back Guarentee for up to 6 games if you pay in full. I know I'm likely to miss a few games due to other commitments / occasions so this was brilliant as I was getting up to £100+ back between me and my wife whilst only paying ST prices per game for the ones we did attend.

I noticed on the form that the MBG is now only for 3 games this season. Also noticed a disclaimer along the lines of "other deals may mean certain games can be purchased at lower prices than season ticket average" - in other words, there will be groupon deals next year. I think PR did state there'd be less next year (as I think this season there's been at least 7 games with some sort of deal), but I reckon personally it'll work out cheaper for me over the season.

Not trying to put anyone off - just saying how it's panned out for me. As I said, the prices are really good and even though the MBG claims are lower, I don't think there's many sports teams that offer that sort of thing at all.

Thread starter #20
ledgend777 said:
Application forms were there last night. Really tempted as it's a really good price for existing STH but afraid I'm going to have to give it a miss due to financial constraints - I know I could go for the Direct Debit option but the clincher for me the last couple of years has been the Money Back Guarentee for up to 6 games if you pay in full. I know I'm likely to miss a few games due to other commitments / occasions so this was brilliant as I was getting up to £100+ back between me and my wife whilst only paying ST prices per game for the ones we did attend.

I noticed on the form that the MBG is now only for 3 games this season. Also noticed a disclaimer along the lines of "other deals may mean certain games can be purchased at lower prices than season ticket average" - in other words, there will be groupon deals next year. I think PR did state there'd be less next year (as I think this season there's been at least 7 games with some sort of deal), but I reckon personally it'll work out cheaper for me over the season.

Not trying to put anyone off - just saying how it's panned out for me. As I said, the prices are really good and even though the MBG claims are lower, I don't think there's many sports teams that offer that sort of thing at all.
I did the outright payment this year, mainly for the MBG, however I haven't used it once. I do think it's a great inclusion for anyone who can pay outright and there have been a few occasions I haven't been able to go to the game as I work shifts, but my partner has been able to get someone else to go so not a problem.
Next year I'm going for the D/D option so to spread the cost, after the initial deposit I'll be paying £20something a month which is great to be able to have my seat for the season.