2012-2013 Saturday Picks Game - Invite to play

Thread starter #1
Hey everyone,

It really looks like the NHL is going to be locking-out its players (unless an unforseen miracle happens). In keeping the spirit of hockey going in the US, I am running a game called Saturday Picks.

This year, I am including teams from the EIHL and DEL (German Elite League).

Anyone can join in the game. It is all for fun.

All you need to do is go to http://www.letsgosharks.com and register for the forums. Once there look under Shark Talk for the 2012-2013 Saturday Picks game thread. Each week I will list the games being played. You get a point for each correct pick of who wins the games (be it a win in regulation, overtime or penalty shots). The details of the game are listed on the thread.

We play for fun and bragging rights.

So, if you are interested, come on over, visit the colonies and join in.

Thread starter #2
gryphon5 said:
Hey everyone,

It really looks like the NHL is going to be locking-out its players (unless an unforseen miracle happens). In keeping the spirit of hockey going in the US, I am running a game called Saturday Picks.

This year, I am including teams from the EIHL and DEL (German Elite League).

Anyone can join in the game. It is all for fun.

All you need to do is go to http://www.letsgosharks.com and register for the forums. Once there look under Shark Talk for the 2012-2013 Saturday Picks game thread. Each week I will list the games being played. You get a point for each correct pick of who wins the games (be it a win in regulation, overtime or penalty shots). The details of the game are listed on the thread.

We play for fun and bragging rights.

So, if you are interested, come on over, visit the colonies and join in.
I just spoke with the guy who runs the website. His login is FeederMike. If you want to register, the send him an email at: sharksnews@yahoo.com and he will get you in.

We have had problems with spambot's in the past and he prefers to get registration done manually. I know it can be a pain, but it has saved our collective butts quite a few times.

Thanks.