2012/13 Confirmed Signings - All teams

As the PR says not expected to be a top dMan so I'm happy with that. His last time in Belfast he was excellent, if he can find that form again Giants have picked up a good player

wildthing74

I agree with Jester if it's the pre North America Phillips and not the one who thought he was playing below his level like he seemed to be last year then that is a top signing.
The guy needs to accept he ain't going to play AHL again and he will be up there as best Brit outside of Richie.

Duo back for Blaze

CPP Coventry Blaze are pleased to confirm the signings of Russell Cowley and Peter Hirsch for the 2012/13 Elite League campaign.

Versatile Brit Cowley, 28, who celebrated his testimonial last season, returns for an 11th year at the Skydome.

Danish netminder Hirsch, 33, is back for a third term having posted a 90.9 saves percentage and 2.95 goals against average last year as well as registering six shut-outs.

Brit Matt Selby, 16, a product of the junior system, has also been offered his first professional contract having received some ice time last year.
http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news_latest.php?id=2581

http://www.belfastgiants.com/archives/g ... r-2-years/

One of the most underated Brit players in the EIHL he's still only 23 and improving every year as the PR says was on the top PK unit last season and centered the Bash brother line.

Another 2 year deal as well Giants are plannimg ahead. I expect Smurf to be announced in the next few days in fact I suspect he's already signed but we are being drip fed as normal

Lp 1

Danny Myers has signed for Sheffield as confirmed on twitter:

David Simms ‏ (@Simmsey):
Welcome to @steelershockey new signing @meyzee19 (Danny) - a great signing for us.

Intresting signing, still a good player, I thaught there was a chance of him signing with us, but obviously not :lol:

Skippy

Thread starter #58
Signings for the Blaze Jerramie Domish and the Clan Mike Will.

So far the "new look" Blaze is looking alot like the "old look" Blaze?