2012-13 black Challenge Cup jerseys

Yup, seem to recall they were sold off at the BBT after the team got eliminated from the CC earlier on in the season.

I have a feeling that last years playoff jerseys were sold off on eBay by the EIHL

If it doesn't have to be game worn, CH Sports normally sell a selection of black, white and red replicas so call them. If they don't have any, I'd say they were gone.

James

Administrator
To my knowledge they have never sold replica CC shirts in the shop. Maybe one or 2 if they were made as spares. Nottingham always sell all 3 but cardiff have always kept the CC shirts separate.

I'm sure I remember standing in the shop mentally wrestling between black and red in the dim and murky past. Certainly they had them last season because I was looking in the end of season sale; but then they were Rhinos and are probably easier to knock out.

Skippy

WelshHabsFan said:
I'm sure I remember standing in the shop mentally wrestling between black and red in the dim and murky past. Certainly they had them last season because I was looking in the end of season sale; but then they were Rhinos and are probably easier to knock out.
I'm sure I have a replica black CH jersey from a few years back.