Search results

1. F

Just in case you didnt hear about Romfo!

FYI - I wouldnt close this post so fast, I have heard nothing from the Devils after the "PR" statement.
  2. F

Just in case you didnt hear about Romfo!

It has been brought to my attention that there are rumours circulating as to what happened to me after the season and the status of my education. I am here to set the record straight and present the facts as best I know; you are entitled to read this transcript and form your own opinions of...
  3. F

Romfo update

It has been brought to my attention that there are rumours circulating as to what happened to me after the season and the status of my education. I am here to set the record straight and present the facts as best I know; you are entitled to read this transcript and form your own opinions of...
  4. F

Romfo's leaving the UK sale

Hey all- I still need to get rid of my 32" Sharp LCD TV and am willing to decrease the price down from 250 quid, let me know if you are interested.
  5. F

I have sold or promised everything except the shin and elbow pads, some of my books, and etc.
  6. F

It is a yamaha FG-402, but i have already promised it to someone else for an disclosed price. I will be stopping by the rink periodically at night over the next couple days to try and get rid of some things.
  7. F

I am looking for 250 quid for the TV and as far as the hockey gear i have skates, shin, elbow, and shoulder pads, two piece reebok sticks and the prices are negotiable. Let me know if you have any more questions. I will be at the rink the next three nights trying to get rid of it since I will...
  8. F

Hi everyone- I am leaving the UK relatively soon and need to sell some items that I cannot take with me on a plane, which include: 32" LCD Sharp TV, Acoustic guitar, books, hockey equipment, and other things. If you are interested please let me know and I will give you more details and we can...