1. O

Jarvis and Romfo jerseys

Is the Jarvo jersey still up for sale?
  2. O

MOM

I really hope this a joke!!
  3. O

Playoff tickets 2010

we always go and book the hotel/appartment in Octoberish so that's paid for! i'm a bit annoyed that you can only buy tickets through the club this year as last year we rang up and booked over the phone and literally chose our seats. never mind!! only 74 days to goooo!
  4. O

MOM

What ever happened to the MOM voting via Bluetooth? Was probably mentioned many moons ago but hey-ho!
  5. O

Devils Store Disappeared?

Mind you, I tried to get on to the MAIN web-site on Monday at around 4 o'clock and I got a 'Website down for maintenance' type message...
  6. O

Inferno t shirts?

Im not sure i'd buy a jersey but i'd definatly get a hoodie or t-shirt!!
  7. O

Playoff tickets 2010

I rang the NIC yesterday as it's on the Panthers web-site that tickets are available for their season tickets holders so I was just curious... I was told that tickets are only available at the moment if you walk into the NIC and physically buy them at the box-office and he didn't know when...
  8. O

Why shuffle the lines?

i'm glad others have noticed.. asked Michel too and he didn't seem to know which isn't good!
  9. O

The Inferno - Donations

How much has been donated so far?
  10. O

Devils Shop Online-WHERE ARE YOU?

you can get some clothes from http://chsportsonline.co.uk/ just a thought, i know it's not the same but still...
  11. O

Tylor Michel

Yes I agree! He was lovely when I met him after an away game in Coventry! Made time and effort to spark up a conversation as he was telling me about that web-site (www.grittyhockey.com). Top Bloke! :-)
  12. O

Goal?!

Just expressing my opinion! I said I LIKED the fact that the name of the scrorer was on the screen but surely there is no need for it to be repeated sooo much. I am actually afraid to voice an opinion anymore incase someone shoots my at the next game!
  13. O

Goal?!

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet butttt... IMHO, I think that the goal announcment with the players name of 'Devils TV' looks absoulute pants to say the least. I liked the new goal display on the screen but is there really need to play the scorers name like 60 times?!
  14. O

Scott Romf GO?

Must say.. i agree with you somewhat. I'm sometimes afraid to say what I think incase someone throws a brick through my window. Maybe i've just done it to myself now...
  15. O

Amerks!

A very long shot.. but anyone know where I can get a Rochester Americans jersey without paying redicilous money for shipping or anyone have one they don't want :?: Worth a try... P.S. Ebay is a let down :(
  16. O

National Anthem!

I have always sung the anthem! And like others, i get funny looks when i do (not that my singing is that bad!) and we always make a point of singing while we're away. To me, it sounds like alot of people sign around me but that's obvious because i'm there. I can't really explain anymore why it...
  17. O

National Anthem!

Just my personal opinion but i'm still very much so annoyed at the 'prompts' on the screens for the National Anthem. Growing up in Wales, that's one of the first things I learnt (along with the Lords Prayer). Anywayy.. if you're not Welsh then it's understandable if you don't know it or if...
  18. O

EIHL Forum

I know it's probably been answered many moons ago but i'm still curious as I personally don't know! Why did they get shut down?!!!
  19. O

Devils v Panthers fixture change

Grrr! That means I shall MISS a ST game :-( I work a Wednesday night and i've used up all my holidays to book off the Wednesday fixtures (we have to book at least 2 months in advance!) BOOOO!!