Search results

1. W

WEBCAST

Couldn't make last night's game, so decided to buy the webcast. Credit where credit is due, it was brilliant. great coverage, replays in the breaks, the showing of the intro video. no buffering, no loss of sound or picture, a truly great service, And what's more it was a very good price...
  2. W

Tough Guys

Hi, I wonder if anyone can do this, I know I asked last off season for the same thing and someone kindly posted it. Can someone list each team's tough guys. maybe not just the enforcer, possibly include the guys who will "drop em" if needed too. with a little write up on them, who they have...
  3. W

Help.

I saw once on here a video. with a build up to game day, was against steelers. chaos as per usual at the game. G was the coach, Voth was playing, think he might have got thrown out of the game. and i think Devils fans trashed their bus. Anyway anyone know where i can find this video or what it...
  4. W

Its all kicking off in Edinburgh.

What is going on in Edinburgh tonight... it's chaos. over 260 penalty mins with 10 mins to play.. thought these guys were short benched ?