Search results

1. Jono72

Fresh Cut Magazine - Issue 2

The latest edition of Fresh Cut Magazine has been released today and the feature article is one I've written about the resurgance of the Devils over the past six years, and includes interviews with Steve King, Todd Kelman, Neil Francis, Mark Richardson, Gareth Huish and Sean Phillips. There is...
  2. Jono72

My Top Line Podcast

The latest guest on The Cat's Whiskers new My Top Line podcast is co-host of the Red Army Roundup Podcast & Cardiff Devils fan Sean Phillips, who chooses his personal Devils top line, along with his favourite game, favourite goal, honourable mentions, player from another team and his favourite...
  3. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast - Up For The Cup

On the podcast this week we look ahead to a huge league game and the Challenge Cup Final with Cardiff Devils director of hockey Neil Francis & Sean Phillips from the Red Army Roundup Podcast. Download or stream from the link below. http://wp.me/P6zbpB-g7
  4. Jono72

Voices In The Crowd - Charity ebook

The Rink Rush are proud to release ‘Voices In The Crowd’, a new charity e-book featuring 37 short stories written by ice hockey fans from across the UK and also includes a foreword by Premier Sports commentator Aaron Murphy plus several stories from Devils fans. The stories cover the various...
  5. Jono72

You guys will like this...

A new Cat's Whiskers article from first time contributor Rob Pacey who uses stats & analysis to predict that Cardiff Devils will win the Elite League title. http://wp.me/P6zbpB-f5
  6. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast

On this weeks podcast we cover last Saturday's game between Devils & Panthers plus we have post-game interviews with Andrew Lord & Leigh Salters. Download or stream from the link below. http://wp.me/P6zbpB-e8
  7. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast

On this weeks TCW Podcast Sean Phillips from the Red Army Roundup Podcast joins us to look ahead to Panthers tough trip to Cardiff's BBT on Saturday. Download or stream from the link below. http://wp.me/P6zbpB-d4
  8. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast - Between Brock & A Hard Place

Paul Balm, Andy Haywood & myself are your hosts for this weeks edition of The Cat's Whiskers Podcast. We look back on Panthers penalty shots victory over Dundee Stars and the signing of Austrian defenceman Andreas Wiedergut. Former Panthers defenceman Brock Wilson joins us to talk about the...
  9. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast - Erhardt Conference Preview

In the second of two EIHL Season Preview Podcasts Paul Balm, Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & me are back in the Bunkers Hill Inn to discuss the prospects of the Erhardt Conference teams Nottingham Panthers, Sheffield Steelers, Coventry Blaze, Belfast Giants & Cardiff Devils I also speak to Belfast...
  10. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast - Craicing Weekend

On this weeks Cat’s Whiskers podcast Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & myself look back on Nottingham Panthers fantastic 4 point weekend in Belfast and the incidents that arose from Saturday's game, namely Craig Kowalski's injury & Charles Landry's DoPS ban. We look at the final weekend of the EIHL...
  11. Jono72

The Cat's Whiskers Podcast - The Wins of March

Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & myself return to look back at the Challenge Cup Final between Sheffield & Cardiff and in depth at the title race. Download or stream on the link below. http://wp.me/pfQCK-1mk
  12. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - For The Professor

This week's edition of the Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast is dedicated to former Panther from the 1950's Dick 'Wink' Wilson, Grandfather of Brock Wilson & Jordan Fox, who sadly passed away at the weekend. After paying tribute to Wink Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & myself look back on Panthers v Blaze &...
  13. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - Real Quality Questions

A mammoth podcast this week where Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & me look back at Panthers games against Fife, Sheffield & Cardiff, discuss the expected impact of new signing Guillaume Doucet, look back at some of the other important EIHL games & discuss Peter Russell's appointment as Head Coach of...
  14. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - Grim influences

The two big talking points from the weekend, Joe Grimaldi’s meltdown & Gerad Adams ‘Outside Influences’ comments are discussed at length by Aaron Lord, Andy Haywood & myself in this weeks Podcast. We also review Panthers recent games, discuss the current Elite League standings, answer some...
  15. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - Delighted To Welcome...

We’ve got plenty of guests in this edition of The Cat’s Whiskers TV Podcast as we’re joined by Neil Russell, Aaron Murphy & Craig Anderson from Slapshot Scotland. We start as always in The Bunkers Hill Inn as Aaron, Paul, Adam & me discuss Panthers 3-2 penalty shots defeat to Cardiff Devils...
  16. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - Super Sunday

It's another packed Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast this week. We start in The Bunkers Hill Inn on Saturday night where Adam Reddish once again joins Paul Balm, Aaron Lord & me to discuss Panthers 3-1 victory over Coventry Blaze. Cardiff Devils fan Sean Phillips joins me to talk about Sunday's game...
  17. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV Podcast - A Spoonful of Sugar

A lot to talk about in this week’s Cat’s Whiskers TV Podcast with Paul Balm, Aaron Lord & me. We start in The Bunkers Hill Inn after Saturday's OT win against Belfast where Adam Reddish joins us to give reactions to Panthers 4-3 win. We also look at Panthers controversial press release from...
  18. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV 1st October 2014

On this weeks Cat's Whiskers TV Paul, Aaron & myself look back on Panthers v Hull & Cardiff, discuss Dave Simms controversial Tweets, review Notts TV's new Panthers show 'The Locker Room' and finally look ahead to Panthers upcoming Challenge Cup games against Coventry & Sheffield. The podcast...
  19. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV 16th September

On this week’s Cat’s Whiskers TV Andy Haywood joins Paul Balm & me to look back at the Panthers v Cardiff game from last Saturday and to look ahead to Panthers games against Steelers & Blaze in the Challenge Cup and Hamburg Freezers in the CHL. We also discuss the Department of Player Safety...
  20. Jono72

Cat's Whiskers TV 2014/15 EIHL Season Preview

This edition of Cat’s Whiskers TV is available as a You Tube video as usual and for the first time an audio only podcast. This week Aaron Lord & myself preview the upcoming Elite League season by first looking at the teams in the Gardiner Conference before moving on to the teams in the Erhardt...