Search results

1. T

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

I haven't been to a game for some time, cost v entertainment is just not worth it. I did have a season ticket for 30 years but just too expensive now. Did buy the Steelers last game in shuff, god that was a dreadful waste of money. Maybe a protest night to show how unhappy everyone is. Such as...
  2. T

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 2nd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Surely we are past the time when panthers were our bogey team?
  3. T

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Never been a fan of the cc. Go back to the old autumn trophy format, preseason qualify, final played before Christmas. This format is and always has been rubbish.
  4. T

3rd August

Logo looks like it was designed by an under 12's schools competition. Dreadful is an understatement.
  5. T

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

I can't afford tickets anymore but did treat myself to the Continental Cup streams. Poor opposition made us look decent. Going by these stats its fifth at best this season. And by god we are poor from what I've seen. I didn't like the make up of this team pre season, returnees made me scratch my...
  6. T

Long time fans.

It may be £10 per game but for some of us that's meals for 2 people over 4 days, such is the harsh reality of the current economic climate we are in.
  7. T

Long time fans.

For me, I too used to watch grandstand and my interest in hockey started there. Watching Dundee Rockets amongst others. Went to the first game at the WNIR and was a season ticket holder for many years until shift work prevented me from attending many games. I am in the photo of the queue around...
  8. T

Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

As dull and as boring as a top of the table clash should never be. Oh for a Mike Ware moment. Flat game, flat crowd, flat performance.