Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

moggy#9

Aside from the first few minutes that was a poor period of hockey from the devils. Too many slack passes (again), giving up off man rushes (again), not enough pressure on net (again). They should have been 3 down after that period.

moggy#9

I honestly can't see the devils scoring tonight. Everything is around the boards, no traffic in front of the net and too many defensive screw ups.

Hedd Wyn John

Carruth went behind the net to get the puck and he just lost his footing and fell down, puc
Well I'm not sure what happened with that Steelers goal. Bizarre.
Carruth went behind the bet to get the puck and lost his footing & fell over, the puck spilled out in front of net leaving a simple tap in. Very unfortunate.

Overall Devils have a lot of possession but just not enough clear chances.

Steelers just scored 2-0 can't say it wasn't coming

jenks33

I thought we started the game off well but Sheffield ended the first on top. 12 minutes gone in the second period though and Sheffield are comfortably the better side. If I’m honest we’ve been awful in the second, so many turnovers and loose passes

moggy#9

The devils performance has been awful. They should be 5 down. I can only remember one or two grade A chances for the devils. The problems of a month ago seem to be back.

moggy#9

Nice of the webcast to show some devils goal highlights from previous games. Unless skalde is reading the riot act in the changing room at the moment, there's not going to be any to add to that reel.