Search results

1. B

Take a moment and think.....

Over the past months I have watched, read and listened to the vast opinions of the rights and wrongs of the Cardiff Devils. The dirty washing thrown out for everyone to see. People picking over this washing like vultures over a carcass. This post is not about who is at fault but about the cost...
  2. B

Devins social media fine collection

Following today's announcement I would like to update you on the fine collection we had for Devin. In total we collected £385, £300 to pay fines and Devin was to choose the charity for the remaining £85. Following countless attempts to get Devin to contact me via various methods (twitter...
  3. B

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

We are the best fans in the country and it is time to prove this again..... Deeds has been given 2 social media fines by the eihl, one for twitter and the other for his inferno blog post. The Devils supporters are looking to pay these fines as deeds only said what we were all thinking!!! So...
  4. B

Check out this video

Ice Arena, staff and players like you've never seen them before!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQfjW8mcLlY
  5. B

Equipment sponsorship

Okay so how can we make this situation better? We have spent along time commenting on the teams performance both good and bad, if we could harness some of that passion and see how we can be proactively support the players. If equipment is an issue (i'm not saying one way or another) then isn't...