Search results

1. B

End Of An Amazing Year

You were most welcome to the clapper, welcome to the Devils and Block 2. Geography doesn't matter, passion for the game does and as you have experienced that develops quickly. See you in the new season....... Block 2 is the place to be!
  2. B

Good news

Seriously knowitall...... At what point did you think that comment was appropriate........
  3. B

Doug clarkson

We have an amazing team, a professional outfit behind that team but guess what the supporters are now moaning about others supporters shouting 'goal' after we score. Well I shout goal so I guess that makes me sad and cringeworthy ..... I apologise for enjoying myself at a hockey game.
  4. B

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

This is definitely the right thing to do. The finances will be in good hands.
  5. B

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

Just a few observations Does the DCF still owe PI for ice time? Have the accounts for the DCF which is registered as a charity been produced and independently verified? Who is the treasurer for the DCF........ Does the account require more than one signature? Is Paul Ragan and his employee any...
  6. B

Take a moment and think.....

Over the past months I have watched, read and listened to the vast opinions of the rights and wrongs of the Cardiff Devils. The dirty washing thrown out for everyone to see. People picking over this washing like vultures over a carcass. This post is not about who is at fault but about the cost...
  7. B

Adams sacked?

I think people need to be very careful when they start blurring the lines between the juniors and the senior team. This is a discussion about the coach of the senior team and not about canvassing children about their opinions of Brent. Snifferdog, just to be clear I don't think it was anything...
  8. B

G given a month

We have just got our starting net minder back, public ultimatum ........ Was that the right thing to do, personally I think not. Shame we can't give a public ultimatum to the off ice product....... It's pants and destroys the atmosphere especially when we are trying to get the team fired up and...
  9. B

Flyers v Devils - 07/09 @ 19:15 - League - Chat/Updates

2nd team to run LaCosta, what the hell.
  10. B

Message for blk2hockeymum

email sent to you Paul Ta Al
  11. B

Devins social media fine collection

Hi All, just to update you. I have made contact with Mac and told him we have the money for HP4K, he has responded and i am sorting out how he would like it paid and to whom. I will let you know when I have more info. Alison
  12. B

I am happy to contact Mac regarding this. I feel we need to leave this thread open for another 24hours to ensure we get as many people who donated to have a say in where the money goes. I will then arrange for the money to be handed over to Mac and the boys (Paul if you are able to help with...
  13. B

Following today's announcement I would like to update you on the fine collection we had for Devin. In total we collected £385, £300 to pay fines and Devin was to choose the charity for the remaining £85. Following countless attempts to get Devin to contact me via various methods (twitter...
  14. B

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

Hi All, just a quick update i am waiting for Kerry to get back to me regarding the handing over of money to Devin. I will let you all know when this is and what charity he chooses. Many thanks Alison
  15. B

Deeds fined again!

Just so everyone is clear, we do not intend to pay in pennies it is just very simply my sense of humour. #applesonywar
  16. B

Okay guys, on my lunch break but we continue with our collection on sunday and see if we get enough to pay all fines. These fines need to be applied to all teams consistantly with PUBLISHED rules.
  17. B

Deeds fined again!

Oh the need to send it in pennies is growing. I also believe the eihl needs to publish the rules on their site
  18. B

Hi All, As you know we are planning to leave the donations open to the end of the second period break at the fife game. I will try and count very quickly and have the final total by the end of the game. As i said if there is any money left over after paying Devin's fines we will decide as a...
  19. B

Morning, I have sent some more names to the mods to update the front page with paid. I still have some names that i can't match up with user names so if DONE hasn't appeared by your name and you haven't PMd me please do so so i can sort out the names. Many thanks Al
  20. B

Hi Guys, Can each of you that is waiting for confirmation send me a pm as it is difficult to marry up your user names with your real names. I have a very long list of paypal payments so i will cross check them off and then we can update the front page. I think we should keep the donations...