Search results

1. S

Urgent Referee Request

Hello Devils fans, A long shot I know (and possibly a little naughty as it's not really devils related, but please admins have mercy)..... I play for The Cardiff Huskies. We are supposed to have a game tomorrow at 5pm, but we are struggling to get a referee in place.... Please, please please...
  2. S

Drew Paris NOT booed in the presentation ...

Exactly what I thought of tonight! I thought people where booing too. Glad they aren't.....I'm quite a fan of Dreeew even though he's not done much! Hope he stays next season! Talking of next season, is it true Lord is leaving? :-(
  3. S

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Yes, the best team won on the night. The intro would have had little impact on either side, however the crowd should have.....saying that the crowd have been loud multiple times and the players haven't quite reacted. As a fan of physical hockey, it does annoy me that we appear not to use out...
  4. S

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 7 Jan 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Glad it's not just me! Yeah we win, and yes I love to win. But I felt really, REALLY bored. I'm getting a bit fed up of teams coming in and bullying us.....and nobody, not even our tougher guys says a thing. Nothing even needs to be said. Just a bit of a sneaky little dirty play; would be...
  5. S

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Wasn't there tonight (thank God), but we haven't been a defensively good team for a while. We've always relied on offense and we've always produced.....until now. I don't think Batch up front is a good idea. I don't think we are a very quick team atm (but things can improve). Defensively the...
  6. S

CHL

Hi Sheila, I am also interested. Thanks for your effort!
  7. S

CC Final

Me and my girlfriend are in block 118 a 12-11. Booked these the day before the final, as I thought we would qualify. Got a bit scared when Blaze scored first! The people next to us had already been sold.....I assumed they would be Devils being in the away end! Then I heard that Steelers fans...