Search results

1. M

Did I miss something? New signingS?

As the title reads... Latest statement from the CEO reports... “We’re in a good position in the league, and still in the Challenge Cup, with new player signings imminent" Are we expecting to sign more than one new player? Or is it a typo?
  2. M

5 man D

Correct me if i"m wrong, but I'm sure we havn't conceded a goal with 5 men on the ice for over 3 games now. Come on boys, stay out of the box, you know it makes sense. With everyone on the ice seeming to be contributing to points at the moment, and our low goals against average, these really are...
  3. M

The positives...

Since the last thread has adopted a "elite league officials are rubbish" theme. Would anyone want to comment on the positives from last night? 1. The face-offs - we must have won 80-90% of these, I can't remember the Blaze winning one cleanly 2. Mark Richardson - he carries the puck better than...
  4. M

The Devils - in and around town

To help clear my boredom of the off season, anyone know where the Devils' logo is displayed in and around Cardiff on a permanent basis The New York Deli in high street arcade - signed memorabilia (photos, sticks, pennants) on the walls, they also have a sandwich named after them ... the Cardiff...
  5. M

The Powerplay

Just want to say congratulations to the Devils' powerplay units.... who have had the most successful powerplay unit in the league for the third or fourth weekend in a row. Lets hope we can stay outta the box next weekend.
  6. M

Imports next year

With the pound at a record low against the euro and with it being so low against the dollar, has anyone thought about how this may affect the quality of player we get in this league next season?