Search results

1. T

Next Season's hopes and aspirations?

I've rarely posted on here but after last night feel compelled to share my thoughts and wonder what everyone's concerns/aspirations are for next season?? I was absolutely gutted coming out of the BBT last night, I love my hockey but having only been a convert for the last 6 years am wondering...
  2. T

Happy New Year!

Wanted to wish all Devils fans and supporters and a very Happy New Year! Seriously think this is the beginning of a new exciting era for the Devils and lets hope the boys can maintain their fantastic run of form for as long as they can!! :D :D :D
  3. T

Devils vs Football/Rugby?

Guessing many of us Devils fans have more than one sporting interest out there? So, if it's a choice of braving the arctic conditions to the BBT or watching/tuning in to your favourite football/rugby team where do your priorities stand? Until four years ago it was a no brainer for me, I grew...
  4. T

McMorrow, good or bad?

As we approach our first meeting of the year with McMorrow just wondered what everyone's thoughts were on his contribution to hockey in the UK?? For my ten pence worth, I look forward to his appearances down here. In many respects he's a total waste of an import slot, but if he puts bums on...
  5. T

Season Ticket Collection?

Sorry folks if posted elsewhere, but any news on when season tickets are available for collection?? Ta! :)
  6. T

Newbie (sort of)!!

Hi everyone, Thought it was about time to actually come on here and post for a change!! Very briefly then, I made my first trip down here towards the end of the 06-07 season and have been hooked ever since. Braved last season by getting a season ticket and proud to say only missed one game...