Search results

1. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

..just when u come over the bridge...its spelled funny though..Caerdydd or something! having a good off season guys n gals? (wonder how long this post will last?)
  2. A

Ill take 2 from the top and 2 from the bottom

By my reckoning the PO semifinalists 1st, 5th, 6th & 7th debunking the arena monoploy theory and proving that the wee teams can more than compete on a given day despite mych smaller budgets and facilities. Well done to Hull especially and if Unice hadnt played a blinder at FIA we would have...
  3. A

only 3 init for the title?

I figure that IF Flyers win both games v Giants or indeed if they only take 1pt then theyre oot of the running... I think Sheffield are out too..theyve got significantly more games to play in theyre conference that you or Nottingham..they would need a massive improvemen which i dont think they...
  4. A

Cardiff sign..

Always has a regional dialect word under it 'caerrydd'? its very off putting..and who cares who dyd anyway!
  5. A

Punch Jeff Smith

5+ gane for big Matt..gotta be worth it to clock big Jeff in the mush though..enforcing from on the bench..love it!
  6. A

CC Quarter Final

I think youll play the Giants...confident?
  7. A

Little Drummer Boy?

'He starred in CYMRU...palumpapumton.. He took a 5+2..palumpapumton... His finest stick antics...palumpapumpton... Big Matt he would not mix..palumpapumpton lumpapumpton.. Hes now a Dundee star..palumpapumpton.... Many games he seeks to mar..palumpapumpton... Oh no a 2 match...
  8. A

Well done Todd!

..which of course I mean Dutiaume who iced for first time in over a year tonite..a goal and an assist in an 8-3 win...as a post on Flyers said..'not bad for a 41yr old with a knackered knee'...terrible few years for him..great man..we are not worthy
  9. A

EIHL Player of week..Kevin Regan

A colossus at the back...and the best NM in the league...fact!
  10. A

Tommy Muir EiHL Player of week

:D :D :D
  11. A

How confident are you?

Looking at your current roster i am not confident that you will finishvin top 8. Haddad and Walton look to be only decent additions with maybe Mychan adding a bit of agression. With Caps seeming to be upping the ante i can see u finishing 9th.
  12. A

Have I missed anything?

Ive been ill recently and havent heen kee!ping tabs on the Devils! seriously though i hope this signals a period of stability and progress for you guys..bit of a rollercoaster ladt season though eh?
  13. A

Honourary Flyers fans..

Flyers had a motion posted in Scottish Parliament today..therefore I am passing my own motion and inviting all Devils fans to support our team and by honorary fans.despite or maybe because of all your off ice issues this forum has made great readi ng.. :Banana 'oh when the Fife...go skatin...
  14. A

The Name game

Kamil Kosowski has an ace name...got me thunkin..who else? or not.. e.g Plympton..should live in camberwick green? A Lord is amongst us..Kurka sounds like he means business! and Max Birbraer should be in a U.S soap... now i know Fife havent got msny exciting names...apart...