Search results

1. A

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ Ha ha very good...you lot still dont get 'humour' i see
  2. A

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ This signing has been met with mixed feelings on Flyers forum...this may be understandable given Hulls league position and his 0.899% average last season..however imo its a bit like Hdlovskys time at the Caps..He faced incredible...
  3. A

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ Note to Admin.. best to put B & I next to Muirs name on the team lists :D :D :D
  4. A

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ isnt hendrix coming to Fife?
  5. A

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ I like that..I just get a top with 'Awesome' on the back..everyone knows its Tommy.
  6. A

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ Kyle Haines is an import and Chris Wands (B) defenceman is confirmed
  7. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

Shhh Earnie..they still havent cottoned on yet....graduates from the' Rhod Gilbert grumpy school of comedy' methunks!!
  8. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

Oh I wouldnt be so sure....shes got a great topspin backhand
  9. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

My prediction follows thusly: You wont have as bad a season as 2 yrs ago during..'rebellion year' Flyers wont win the league cos we're not challenged to play a higher standard in the current conference set up. Hopefully thatll change though and our mgt will be forced to up its game
  10. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

i heard that Cardiff were in for him..but hes too pretty! :D
  11. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

I predict an honest hard working Flyers will surprise many a team from large cities without losing a sense of humour...araf
  12. A

Salters joins Devils

Very impressed with Salters last season...skilful and tough
  13. A

Cardiff sign.. (joke)

..just when u come over the bridge...its spelled funny though..Caerdydd or something! having a good off season guys n gals? (wonder how long this post will last?)
  14. A

Ill take 2 from the top and 2 from the bottom

By my reckoning the PO semifinalists 1st, 5th, 6th & 7th debunking the arena monoploy theory and proving that the wee teams can more than compete on a given day despite mych smaller budgets and facilities. Well done to Hull especially and if Unice hadnt played a blinder at FIA we would have...
  15. A

Devils Vs Steelers - March 21st -7pm - Chat/Updates

Great effort Cardiff players staff and the most important part you the fans..if you manage to hold on to most of your great roster then youll be a tough team to stop next season...congrats to the Steelers
  16. A

The league standings

I can easily see Hull beat Clan short benched as they are..and Fife will take em down to Chinatown on Sunday!
  17. A

Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updat never mind theyre cheating Earnie you need to get another man on the ice if you fans are 'the sixth man'! :)
  18. A

Coach of the Year

Id rather the fairer team won...i.e not Braeheid! :D
  19. A

Coach of the Year

we play best when backs to the wall..relax
  20. A

Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Update I would prefer a 1-0 defeat to an 11-0...imo that scoreline wouldnt acceptable versus a top euro side..maybe it shows nauevity and lack of fitness/preparation..this league does throw up strange results though and if a teams intensity...