Search results

1. L

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

What I’ve noticed over the last few weeks is the amount of people who have gone from wearing a mask to suddenly becoming exempt! Guess that’s what happens when you can buy a lanyard off the internet
  2. L

Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Long shot but does any one know who the awesome version of whole lotta love was that was played before the warm up is by?
  3. L

Challenge cup final

Has anyone had their tickets yet? I ordered mine online straight after the second leg finished, I'd have thought they'd have arrived by now. Only stressing as I'm going up to Sheffield Friday morning so only have today or tomorrow to hope they arrive
  4. L

Cardiff Vs Fife -Sun 27th Sep -6pm-Chat/Updates

What I've noticed about Salters is when he's in the ice and heading towards a player there's a moment when they freeze for a split second which creates opportunities to get in and battle for the puck and often force turnovers which for me is perfectly fine plus it eliminates the chances of...
  5. L

Event @ BBT

I think if you have the chance to keep the defence together from last year you 100% take it. This is a defence that as a unit was often mentioned as the best in the league, the confidence these guys have in each other and playing together must be huge, plus they know each other's game and...
  6. L

Paul Bissonnette.......

http://www.manchestermonarchs.com/news/ ... cle_id=482
  7. L

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

@Simmsey: Good times ahead for the Devils starting with a Marsh return I hear.
  8. L

yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

First Sheffield Wednesday now the Devils thats both of my teams taken over in a week! Anyone got a team they want taking over let me know and i'll see what i can do! Good times!!!
  9. L

Darnell

No idea what was said but I'm sure if it went beyond the relms of banter we'd all agree there's no place for it and we'd all want it stamped out! What gets me though is what do these 'celebrities' or rather people in the public eye expect when they use things like twitter, specially in a world...
  10. L

Netminding Changes (topics merged)

Am I the only person that can see a goalie injury coming up after everyone's gone and we left with kids to play in goal! Would pretty much sum this season up perfectly!!
  11. L

Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Upda Well I hope the devils play better than the owls (impossible not to to be fair) or it's gonna be a rubbish weekend of sport for me
  12. L

Sheffield

I'm going to watch sheffield Wednesday Saturday, does anyone know how close the rink is to the theatre of despair I mean hillsbourgh!
  13. L

Hang the blessed DJ

I'll start off by admitting I'm a music snob! Now the DJ has to go, not just because of some of the random, rubbish and sometimes repeated bits of music but I'm sorry letting an unedited version of limp bizkit to play with the use of the word sh!t in it in a so called family environment is just...
  14. L

Challenge Cup - Devils V Blaze - Double Header

The intro would've been fine if they cut out the first four and a half minutes, turned the lights out sooner and stopped talking through it!
  15. L

Devils v Capitals - 12/10 7:00PM - Updates & Chat

To be fair I think 5 goals flattered them a lot! Reaney is the fattest professional sports man I've seen since Kevin pressman! And as a sheffield Wednesday fan I've seen my fair share of crap teams and this devils team isn't one! Loving the difference in a fully fit Tyson Marsh from last year ...
  16. L

Devils Vs The Clan -Sat 14th - 7pm - Chat / Updates

The passing has been poor all season so has winning face offs
  17. L

Devils Vs The Clan -Sat 14th - 7pm - Chat / Updates

Happened right infront of me, the ref said 2 mins until he saw the blood and changed his mind! Wasn't a massively dirty hit seemed shoulder to shoulder to me their guy lost his balance n his own helmet cut him
  18. L

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

Cardiff Devils ‏@cardiffdevils 2h 2013/14 Player signing update tomorrow night at Salt Bar & Restaurant. Come say goodbye to 2012/13 Devils and say hello to 2013/14 season!
  19. L

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

http://www.melbourneice.com.au/2013/03/ ... ourne-ice/ frank going down under