Search results

1. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

This is literally off a friend, from a friend, from a friend so could not actually provide the source if I wanted too sorry.
  2. B

Didn’t actually see that but would be very happy with all three.
  3. B

Stephen Dixon, Charles Linglet and Tom Parisi my guesses for the last signings.
  4. B

Season Ticket Info/Help

So a friend can’t make the game next Saturday and is a season ticket holder. He is allowing me to use it but can’t pick it up from him. If I had a clear pic and saved it on my phone will they be able to scan it on the door?
  5. B

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

3 tickets for sale in Block 17 together if anyone needs/knows someone who needs tickets.
  6. B

3 Tickets for sale Sat 1st April - Storm

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread and if it is please delete/move. I have 3 tickets for sale together for the 1st leg of the Playoff game against Manchester. Tickets are for block 17 Row H (Back Row) Numbers 1,2 and 3. If interested let me know. Face value of £15 each. Thanks.
  7. B

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Cant fault that response to be honest. If I could be a ST holder I would but right now I have two young twin boys and it's not practical to get one at this present time, though I will be getting one for myself and hopefully my children in the future. If I was a ST holder though and worked out...
  8. B

Devils v Steelers - 11/12 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Didn't see any of the game last night but from the off I'm guessing they were 1000% better. Hitting everything orange. Haddad had a stormer and it's a shame he couldn't put that toe drag in the net during the second. Bordy was just everywhere and made Fitzy look a right wimp. Credit to Batch...
  9. B

Devils v Clan - Sun 20 Nov 2016 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

A great game to cap off a great 4 point weekend. I bet Lord will be annoyed with the PP but you have to give the Clan credit as they were closing down any shooting opportunities. Can't comment on the Andrew Hotham incident as I was the other end of the night but you could tell he was pissed. The...
  10. B

Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

My only disappointment from the game is we didn't test the back up much as he looked very ropey playing the puck behind the net. Think we could've added 2 or more goals if we had got some shots on net. Great performance from the team. Thought Bordy looked a bit rusty but guess he hasn't...
  11. B

Devils v Trappers - 27/08 19:00 - Exhibition - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Trapper - 27/08 @ 19:00 - Exhibition - Chat/Upd Spot on. The organization have done an incredible job of putting these games together but can only reiterate what's been said above. I saw earlier that Belfast are offering children to go for a £1 on the weekend with a full paying...
  12. B

Jordan Cownie - Braehead & Simms

Re: Jordan Cownie - Braehead & Simms The guys a prick. No other way about it.
  13. B

Cardiff Fire

You'll be able to buy on the door.
  14. B

Challenge Cup Final

This is the dilemma I have. First mothers day for my two 5 month old twins. I'll never hear the end of it if I go to the game should we make.
  15. B

Devils Vs Giants - SUN 7th FEB 2016 - 6:00PM - Chat

The Batch call was one of the most absurd I've seen! Both willing to go as Keefe turned around knowing it was a poor hit expecting someone to go after him. Should have been a PP for us and Batch just getting a 5 min penalty. Shocking!
  16. B

FACE OFF TIMES AT IAW

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  17. B

Devils Vs Giants - Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 7:00pm - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 7:00pm - Chat / Upd Happy with the win but more pissed off at the fans jeering an injured player. Whether you're new fans, old fans or just there for a random night you don't mock an injured player regardless of who he is especially after the whole...
  18. B

Coventry Away Help

Thank you kind Sir/Madam!
  19. B

Coventry Away Help

Just want to double check, is it Block 8 and part of Block 7 that we all sit?
  20. B

DOPS REVIEW

Thinking the same. Maybe as it didn't escalate the officials only gave him a game instead of match? Personally I expect Hendo to play this weekend.