1. A

Last Signing

Looks like Mike Hoffman to Belfast. Would love to see him with the Devils
  2. A

Did I miss something? New signingS?

Ragan's twitter is suggesting 'signings' this morning
  3. A

VOTH coming home????????

Where has this whisper come from? Really not sure what to make of a Voth return. Wouldnt be dissapointed, but would rather see a new face.
  4. A

New signing being announced tomorrow

Re: New signing being announced tommow AH b***s! Got all excited then....
  5. A

New signing being announced tomorrow

Ragan has tweeted a neew signing will be announced. Wasnt expecting that
  6. A

Sign Faulkner for two years

i agree! would love to see him stay with us.
  7. A

Phil Osaer

Have been thinking about the amount of goals we have conceded so far this year. By no means am i saying Osaer is to blame. Just curious what peoples thoughts are, is it the D, nettie or a combination of the both. The reason I ask is I cant recall Lyle conceding so many goals, but i may be wrong...
  8. A

nihl game

Nothing special. Just a walk in the park for the elite devils. Does anyone know who the youngsters were that were playing on the elite team?
  9. A

Devils and NIHL Challenge game on Sunday 2nd Sept

Will Stuu and Milam be here for this game?
  10. A

New player chants and songs

Think this would be awesome for a big hit from max http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSnQ0bdHW0s
  11. A

Blaze 'Friendly'

Can't wait for this one! Whats your thoughts on crowd numbers? Will i need to book tickets or not?
  12. A

Parking cost rise

Hopefully the new team will be worth the price increases. Time will tell. Could someone explain why the pool car park has increased so much? Thought the pool took the money not DCF.
  13. A

Ticket prices

£2 to park in a pot hole infested, poorly lit 'car park'. Or £5 to a random bloke/kid at the entrance to the pool car park. I'll take option C and park in Morrisons and walk over thanks.
  14. A

could mike danton not play in the uk?

Judging by the retweets from him on twitter with the hashtag #approvevisa. It seems he has indeed been denied access.