Search results

1. Marty

666 Bus

sorry to start a new thread but I'm planning my first trip up tomorrow for the game, is the 666 shuttle still going?
  2. Marty

Parking at IAW

Does anyone know the arrangements for parking at the new rink? Is it provided or are we still using Morrisons?
  3. Marty

HARDING/KALUS BANS

Harding - 3 match ban Kalus - 1 match ban http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/discipline ... me-p189888
  4. Marty

Fantasy Elite League

Anyone know if the Fantasy Elite League comp will be back that ran a couple years ago? I found it good fun to take part even though I was rubbish and came nearly last?
  5. Marty

Season so far...

After Sunday's win and recent results (particularly against Sheffield) I think we're doing ok. I was worried a few weeks ago when things weren't going well but we've proved we can compete with all the teams... Apart from Belfast. I don't know what it is with Belfast but the last 2 losses have...
  6. Marty

Puck Sponsorhip

Sorry to create a new thread for this but I have puck sponsorship this Sunday, I've been given a DCF car park laminated thing to bring along but can't remember where I'm supposed to go with it or what time I need to be there. Can anyone help? :DWD
  7. Marty

2012-2013 Season Tickets

Anyone know if the applications for next year's season tickets are available yet?