Search results

1. G

CHL

I had a email reply back off Liberec yesterday stating that tickets in the away block will only be available on match day.
  2. G

Brad Voth Retires

What about Franny then? Also out of intrest do all the jnr's now not wear retiered numbers? I seem to remember serval years ago seeing a 14 and a 9 on the ice.
  3. G

Brad Voth Retires

seems nothing compared to Stoneys 21 ;)
  4. G

Brad Voth Retires

Whilst Brad has served the club for five season, I find shirt retirement a bit of a knee jerk! For a start what about Jason Stone #10 and Franny’s #29? Players who played their whole career in Cardiff baring one season? As a club that’s in its 25 year we have 7 retired numbers now, how many...
  5. G

Scottish Triple Header

One of my old time great nights......! Bob bursting into Lukes room at 4am CLASS!
  6. G

UPDATE ON THE SCOTTISH TRIP

Bob just let you know Fife offer 10% off group bookings
  7. G

Red Hand Mini Hand Towels needed!

What about dyeing the hotel towels red? :D
  8. G

The failing Elite League model

Once you take floor seating out its around 8,000. I know I'm living in fantasy land here cause of the massive cost involved but it opens a great sporting event to a great sporting city. It also gives more travel options to Belfast supporters.
  9. G

This Friday's Sky Game - Giants V Steelers

If that is true that's amazing! It was suggested that at one point the EIHL where stumping up over 95% of costs! And that the Sky Bill was almost double of that of NASN's? So in theory, if true, the EIHL would be 100K better off this year than last year, (minus inflation?)
  10. G

The failing Elite League model

Or stick an Ice Pad in the Echo Arena in Liverpool!
  11. G

This Friday's Sky Game - Giants V Steelers

Seems simple in principle, but what you need to remember is what contract the EIHL have with Sky? And just how much are Sky charging the EIHL for showing the live shows? I know a few years ago it was a crazy amount for what the clubs got back in return. With the cut backs to the BBC they...