Search results

1. O

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paYFTQ9zkFc&feature=player_embedded
  2. O

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 McGrattan is the toughest guy in hockey, and one of the toughest in the last decade, Would also be the toughest guy to ever play in the EIHL.
  3. O

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Final

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Fin If he has it's a shame for you guys. Quality all round d.man, with good leadership skills and tough
  4. O

Come on you Giants

We had "Outside Influences" to thank for the win last night... :) Hicks / Smith duo the majority of the Giants fans beside me thought he had a shocker as well. When you have two refs running the game they are going to call it differently, which leads to frustrations. After the 1st period i...
  5. O

Steelers lose Morency

IMO Braehead are the team to beat this year. Easier conference, and they are as good as any erhardt team. Matt Kassian is looking a new team after leaving his AHL side this week. Another Elite bound Heavyweight possible. http://dropyourgloves.com/Fights/FightC ... layer=7748
  6. O

Devils V Giants - 8th & 9th Novermber - Chat/Updates

Predicted a loss tonight though Dicko done better than i expected our Defence were always going to be playing differently to protect him. Westgarth 2 goals in two games while still getting used to his line mates is encouraging, Also showed his fighting ability tonight against Marsh. Hopefully we...
  7. O

With Murphy out injured in the opening 5 minutes I thought this would of been a closer game. We were missing are two top centres but it was again our 3rd line that done the damage. Keefe was my M.O.M. Gordie Howe tonight.
  8. O

Looking forward to two physical games of hockey, I think we will win tonight in the 'O' and tomorrow it's going to be hard in the BBT. Might be a few fights this weekend. :)
  9. O

Giants sign Stanley Cup champion

Great signing. Not only one of the toughest guys in the league he's also going to put up decent numbers at this level. I was hoping for tough guy, i did not think we would get a guy who's a genuine heavyweight enforcer straight from the NHL. :)
  10. O

Devils @ Giants - 3rd & 4th October - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils @ Giants - 3rd & 4th October - Chat/ Updates Happy we are playing possible at 70% of what we are capable of and still won both games this weekend. Saturday was much better than Friday but this Giants team can be much better. No team in the league looks like running away with it this...
  11. O

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda Someone sent me this on twitter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y1fS_EFxo&app=desktop From the repay it was the right call on the goal in the Steelers v Devils.
  12. O

Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda No issues with how the Devils played last night. They done what any team that has physical players in the roster should do and play in your face hockey, once Keefe was thrown out they stepped it up even more. We matched them hit for...
  13. O

New Owners

Great news for the Devils. Todd was a great player and an even better G.M. Now he's a owner of a team in a league he knows so well, Devils will do much better. I'm not worried about the Giants future as we have a very solid team in place and with the Odyssey Trust as owners we will be in...
  14. O

yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

Good news... Hopefully with Pope and Ragan both gone the ideas of going down the cheap euro route next season goes as well. Maybe if he had of announced it sooner a few of the better Brits would of stayed or returned.
  15. O

Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Olson could possible be joining another team, also expect to see Nickerson back with Fife. Blaze are putting together a good side, but I'm sure they will be one of four good teams in our division. Devils if they do go down the cheap Euro import route like the Caps have in recent seasons may...
  16. O

Change in Import Rules for EIHL & other assorted crap

Re: Change in Import Rules for EIHL Think it is a good move.
  17. O

Blaze v Devils - 23/03 @ 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Watch the game on webcast last night. Thought the Devils lacked creativity in the final zone and the big game players went missing. Defensively the Devils played OK and your net-minder had a very good game, but forwards let you down. Too many silly penalties given up as well. Well at least...
  18. O

Clan v Devils - 15/03 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Bigger picture is the C.C cup final and Play-offs. Nothing wrong with starting are back-up.
  19. O

Giants v Devils - 07/03 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

I thought Hicks had a bad game calling some shocking calls against the Giants and we still won. Exciting game back and forth and plenty of physical plays. Giants have already won the league and the Devils had lots to play for in a play-off dog fight. So at 4.2 down I thought the Devils would of...
  20. O

Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Upda We've played 7 games in 12 days this season and won 6 of them. Games so close together is not ideal, but good teams battle through it and win games. Teams carrying 2 spare imports should not be that tired anyway :)