Search results

1. Devilsmania

Query

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Devils calenders are for sale still? I'm not sure if the online shop is updated very regularly as they say they can be preordered and are for sale at ladies night.... which was a few months a go? I tried emailing Brent but had no reply. Cheers.
  2. Devilsmania

Who to email

who do i email now Simon no longer works for the Devils in reference to something i bought from the shop online?
  3. Devilsmania

Size advice please

Hey, i want to buy a shirt from last season but don't know what size to get - is xl similar to like a small jacket - a xxl a medium and a xxxl a large? Hope that makes sense? If i had a large jacket which size would i need shirt wise? Thanks!
  4. Devilsmania

New to Ice Hockey

Hey guys, i only got in to hockey this past season and theres still a lot that confuses me. I've tried to read alot of the posts on here to try and get my head around some things! Just wondering, as i'm considering purchasing a season ticket for next season, what happens if the Devils run out...
  5. Devilsmania

Stu and Pelle back from Europe

When do you think we will hear about their next seasons?? I'm hoping asap to give us some good news after the depressing news of Tylor leaving!