Search results

1. B

Statement from Dan LaCosta

Wow! Lost for words. Thanks and big respect to Dan for making the statement.
  2. B

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

This doesn't appear to be particularly good value and with the changes in teams and league/cup structure every year in the EIHL I don't think a 3 year price freeze is something that can even be properly thought out and implemented.
  3. B

Doyle at Sheffield

I hope we re-sign Matt Miller!!
  4. B

Wanted - Game Stick

Hi y'all, Does anyone have a game used stick they might like to sell?? Nothing too expensive/rare though. Looking for one as a Christmas present. If so, please PM me. Cheers Rob
  5. B

Useless Sheffield Coach

Should've spent their money on the important parts instead of a fancy paintjob!! At least EVERYONE could tell who'd broken down though eh. ;)
  6. B

Parking cost rise

I'm a new season ticket holder and will be paying the £2 charge. I'll probably keep buying SOHB and a programme too... The way I see it though is, I've now done my bit for Mr Ragan & G, and now that tickets (I still have to buy tix for non ST games :roll: ) and parking is more expensive, I...
  7. B

favourite and least favourite player

Wow your LEAST favourite is MacRae!? Any reason/s why? My favourites were Tylor/Voth/Jarvis. Now definitely Voth/Jarvis. Remember Wes Jarvis having two really close (maybe winning) fights against Brad when he played for Basingstoke and battering Andrew Sharp after that attempted spearing?? Plus...
  8. B

FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jersey

Re: FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jerse Sold
  9. B

Re: FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jerse Yup! Haha!! :D Still think he's class, love the way he plays.... but...
  10. B

Game worn Tylor Michel Freshbaked Cup Jersey For Sale - Unfortunately I don't have the COA. Red with black sleeves 'D' Logo. £125. Willing to swap with/without cash etc for a Voth, Birbraer or McRae. Happy to email a couple of pics. Cheers Rob
  11. B

Tylor Michel 09-10 Cup Jersey - For Sale

Tylor Michel 09-10 (Freshbaked) Cup Jersey for sale. Red body/black sleeves and D logo - £150. Cheers Rob
  12. B

Voth fightting

Keefe's no goon, compared to McMorrow he's Sidney Crosby - it wouldn't have been a bad trade. So if fighting and taking a penalty meant we got the physical edge in the 3rd and that allowed us to hold the lead and win - I'd have taken it! If we won though I'm sure I'd be saying the same as you...
  13. B

Voth fightting

There wasn't a thing wrong with it!! But that's not the point. Good hip checks quite often cause some sort of reaction from the team who had a player on the receiving end of it (Belfast weren't shy in kicking off when they took a hit). It's just that when a smaller team is beginning to dominate...
  14. B

Voth fightting

Agree with all of this. I think Voth had an excellent game but I would've been happier if he (or Frank) dropped the gloves and gave Keefe what I think was needed sometime in the 3rd. Particularly after the hip check on Pierce by Rebek!! Pierce landed on his head! Belfast definitely built...
  15. B

Voth Gamer For Sale

SOLD!
  16. B

Voth Gamer For Sale

08-09 Red Away Comms Direct Voth Gamer with COA - £225.
  17. B

Wanted - Matt Miller Gamer

Hi, Im looking for a Matt Miller gamer, preferably black, if you would be interested in selling (or possibly trading with an 08/09 Red Comms Direct Voth gamer) please pm with details. Cheers :D Rob
  18. B

Match Night Live

Just want to say thank you to everyone involved in Match Night Live. Although it helps when we're winning, it really is good. Im glad it's available! Thanks y'all!
  19. B

Ben Davies is off to Basingstoke

Spot on I think. He signed his contract and should honour it, especially at this stage of his career. Sam is better than Ben and deserves his place on the 3rd line and no one is disputing that, but Ben still has an important part to play in the team and should aim to do it as best as he can and...