Search results

1. A

Challenge cup final ticket wanted

I was in work 100 miles away, when the tickets went on sale, otherwise I would have been in the queue. Any kind person having a spare ticket, please let me know. Thank you very much
  2. A

Is the bierkeller or any other pub or bar showing the play offs?

Just wondering if anyone knows as I'm working long hours away at the moment. I know the bierkeller has shown games in the past and it would be great if Devils fans could watch it together somewhere, if they can't get to Nottingham.
  3. A

Jerseys for sale

I'm selling some signed game worn jerseys bought at auctions displaying authentic game use. PM me, text or call on 07723 029556 with any offers or questions. John Lawless signed black jersey for Jason Stone's testimonial £85 SOLD Jason Stone 2009-10 green warm up jersey £70 Jason Stone...
  4. A

Owners of the Devils at the new rink

Had an interesting chat with some friends and I am wondering who will be the owners of the Devils, when we move to the new Arena ? Ta muchly !
  5. A

Great Christmas presents - signed game worn jerseys

I'm selling a few of my signed game worn jerseys bought at auctions displaying authentic game use and offering them here before putting them on ebay. They will make a perfect Christmas gift. Paypal/cash/cheque all accepted and I am flexible with prices PM me, text or call on 07723 029556...
  6. A

Incedible collectables and game worns

I'm selling a few of my game worn jerseys bought at auctions displaying authentic game use and offering them here before putting them on ebay. They will make a perfect Christmas gift. Paypal/cash/cheque all accepted and I am flexible with prices PM me with any offers or questions. Here's the...