Search results

1. T

What happens to hats thrown on to the Ice?

Does anybody actually know what happens to the hats thrown on to the ice down the BBT? Just curious.... :?
  2. T

1990's CCM jersey size fittings

Hi everyone I am hoping to pick up a NYR CCM jersey but I'm unsure what size to go for. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Ranger ... 564a751773 I already own two reebok jerseys in size medium ( 48 ) which fit fine but have been told both that the CCM jerseys are baggier.... :| Any suggestions...
  3. T

NHL Jerseys

Hey Can anyone recommend any websites for NHL Jerseys? cheapest I have found is £75.00........ Cheers :)
  4. T

NHL 12 6vs6 club hockey team - PS3

Hi everyone When NHL 12 comes out on the 9 September I'm thinking about starting an online club team. If anyone is interested please leave your PSN and I will add you when the game is released. I've never started an online club so if anyone has done it before on PS3 would be a great help...
  5. T

Devils Mini Jerseys?

Evening everyone Anybody know how often they get the devils mini jerseys for cars in the club shop? I have been in the last 2 games and they never seem to have any in..... I really want one!!! :evil:
  6. T

Pubs In Edinburgh

Leaving for Edinburgh tomorrow for the HOCKEY/rugby! Anybody recommend any decent pubs in Edinburgh which serve a good pint and also decent grubbage? Any answers would be much appreciated! :P
  7. T

Cardiff Devil Lines

So I have been to a few games now and hockey is now my top sport :twisted: I went to my first away game on the weekend as well and what a game! Anyways can someone please confirm that I got the Devils lines right.. 1st Line : Birbaer, Matzka, Pelle 2nd Line : Voth, Finnerty, Hill 3rd Line ...
  8. T

Challenge Cup Question

How many times to teams play each other in the group stages? Is it 3 home and 3 away like in the league? Soz I am new to hockey :?
  9. T

New to Ice Hockey

Hey everyone I'm new to Ice hockey and was wondering if anyone could provide me with a website for me to read up on the terms of hockey? I've just learnt the rules but want to get familiar with other things hockey related ( eg team tactics ) Cheers :?