Search results

1. D

Webcast a go-er.

Surely that price is a mistake!!!
  2. D

IceTime Tv

They will not be streaming any of the Friendly games also no CHl games,Gutted!
  3. D

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

Very impressed by blood! New fan favourite in the making for sure!
  4. D

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

Would like to see two wins this weekend! Get the winning feeling going into next week's Chl game.
  5. D

Ice time tv

Came across really well on both interviews and highlights especially considering its their first time!
  6. D

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

I thought blood looks like a hidden gem skates really well for a big guy and can stick handle,Dixon is a firecracker that spark plug type player,hedden was very quiet,linglet looks quality looks a step ahead of the others. Hard not to be a little underwhelmed by tonight's performance but you've...
  7. D

No Webcast this weekend

Is Nottingham doing any radio coverage of the weekend games?
  8. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

What's is the aim/point of waiting though? Sorry if I'm being dumb
  9. D

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Great looking jerseys! To be honest they did look a little odd at first,but they really have grown on me!
  10. D

Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

Can someone help purchased the game today in the hope you could actually play the devils in the chl tournament but can't seem to find where to go for this! I can find the devils in the play now section but want to actually play with them in the chl tournament format is this possible?
  11. D

Icetime Tv

Hugely disappointed icetime arnt showing these games!!
  12. D

Training camp

Agreed the club has been a little quiet like you said a picture would suffice but I'm sure they are very busy I just hope we have all players in for the first game against Davos we will need everyone!
  13. D

Training camp

Does anyone know if anyone's missing from camp will we be icing a full team at the weekend?
  14. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Does anyone know have we used up all the MBA deals this year we normally get 3 places don't we? Got a bad feeling we won't see asselin back unfortunately really do hope I'm wrong!
  15. D

Devils v Stars - 01/01 @ 16:00 - League - Chat/Updates

i'd be in favour too make it happen Todd !!!!
  16. D

Devils v Panthers - 10/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Ulmer has been a big!! dissapoinment for me I would like to see a change and bordeleau needs a rocket put up him! 2-0 down in the first 2 minutes he needs to step up but he does nothing whatsoever Bring back old time hockey Lordo! SLASH,SPRAY do something please