Search results

1. mp43

Bordy signs in LNAH

As the title says. For a guy who didn't seem to want to fight last year, it's all they do in that league? Check out @ep_transfers’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ep_transfers/status/906204537647763456?s=09 Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. mp43

Paul Bissonnette

Just wondering, is biz injured or something because he hasn't iced a single minute for Portland Pirates yet, according to his stats?
  3. mp43

Change of kit??

Just seen on twitter that the devils are wearing red shorts and red helmets this season, a good move IMO.
  4. mp43

Stewards for 2014/15 season

Hi all, The season is approaching us fast, and I'd like to take this opportunity to appeal to all you lovely fans to see if any of you would like to Steward this season??? If you are interested, please give me a call/text on 07531 619843 or email me on devilsstewards@gmail.com Thanks, Jason...
  5. mp43

Stewards needed for remaining games!

Hi all, Just putting in a request for help for tonight's game v Dundee Stars. At the moment we don't have enough stewards to meet the legal requirement for tonight's game, due to a mixture of work,illness and several stewards making themselves permanently unavailable due to issues with the...
  6. mp43

Former EIHL enforcers clash

Former Cardiff Devils enforcer Justin Sawyer (Rapid City Rush) fought Former Sheffield Steelers enforcer Colt King ( Missouri Mavericks) in the CHL last week. On paper it would be a colt king win, but the opposite happened. Good fight. http://www.youtube.com%2Fattribution_li ... H4UY_j&s=1
  7. mp43

New signing - Tomas Kurka (Page 12 onwards)

Devils twitter just announced a new signing, any ideas? When things go wrong, blame the stewards!
  8. mp43

Carpark

Just wanted to clarify something. Since the game finished tonight , I have received several text messages, Facebook messages and dm's on twitter about the pandemonium in the carpark after tonights game and the stewards not doing "their bit" to ensure public safety. The point I need to make is...
  9. mp43

Stewards urgently needed!!!

Hi all, We are desperately in need of at least 5 stewards for the rest of the season. With people away and work commitments at the moment, along with others no longer being able to steward,we simply do not have enough. We have legal limits that we have to fulfill and we need to urgently up our...
  10. mp43

Stewards needed for Belfast game 05/10/13

Hi all, We are desperately in need of at least 5 stewards for this Saturdays game, with people away and work commitments at the moment, we simply do not have enough for Saturday. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to step in to ensure we meet the health & safety requirements for...
  11. mp43

Google calendar

Just wondering if anyone has been good enough to do a fixtures calendar for this season? Somebody was really helpful last season and sent it to me, but I can't remember who?
  12. mp43

Stewards for the coming season

Hi all, This season we are going to need at least 4 new stewards. I know we put this on every season but I'm hoping this season we get a few takers. If you could help the club by providing your services as a match night steward, please give me a call on 07531 619843 or email...
  13. mp43

News update at 5pm today

Apparently a HUGE update? Weller anyone? Lol
  14. mp43

Matsos turns down Belfast Giants

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/04/19 ... n-belfast/
  15. mp43

EIHL Discipline

Are the "discipline" committee taking the michael? 2 match ban for Olson and 1 match for Campbell? That's shocking. Thommos influence in a big way!
  16. mp43

Shields signs for Belfast

Just been announced by 9 hockey management.
  17. mp43

Simms swearing

Hi all, Please can the fans that Dave Simms verbally abused and told to F Off at the Coventry game please message me? A complaint is going in to the league and we need to speak to the fans he swore at. Thanks
  18. mp43

Stewards needed for sheffield game

Hi all, Due to work commitments and general unavailability, we are 2 stewards short for the sheffield game this sunday. If anyone is interested in helping us out, please either pm me on here or call/text me on 07531 619843. Jason (Head Steward)
  19. mp43

Lift to Nottingham

Is there anyone travelling up tomorrow that has space in their car? I'm more than willing to share petrol money. Thanks The Devil himself
  20. mp43

Stewards needed for boxing day

Hi all, with this being the season of goodwill I was hoping that a few of you will read this and respond positively. Due to family/transport commitments, several of the stewards can't make the boxing day game versus fife. This leaves us with not enough stewards to cover the game. Is there...