Search results

1. G

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants highlights on ITV

The highlights on DevilsTV has the hit on it. Didn't look too bad to be honest, Hoffman laid a big hit on 'Beerbarrell' afterwards! :lol: I'm surprised 'the hoff' didn't do more than just push Max down to the ice. Hopefully on saturday he can floor Smith! :twisted:
  2. G

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants highlights on ITV

Looked like a good game. Didn't hear anything about a Giants player bring injured, but I heard Voth went off with a broken hand? Bring on the Blaze on Saturday!!! :twisted: Smith vs Hoffman!! :mrgreen:
  3. G

More tough talk

Great read oneill! :D But what about Gleed, I can see him dropping the gloves a few times throughout the season, and Mike Bayrack seems a sort of Bateman style player. I don't know who the number 2 tough guy on the Giants roster would be? Looking forward to a great season!
  4. G

Battle of the tough guys

After last nights performance, the Giants looked very impressive. Gleed had a great match, as did Seeley and Prudden. Dan Welch's goal was outstanding. Gleed was able to draw a 2+10 instigator penalty, hopefully he can keep doin that :twisted: Gleed didn't seem interested in fighting, but he...
  5. G

Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Onhis facebook he claims that the charges were dropped. Maybe Todd is just being careful incase people say "Oh yea, there is a drug dealer playin for the Giants now!" Things like like possibly.
  6. G

Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Does anyone else think it was a bad move for the Giants not to bring McMorrow back? I'll admit that he couldn't play hockey to save his life, but he did his job in that, he entertained the fans, drew in the crowds and looked after the team. I got sick of his panto fights after 2 seconds into the...
  7. G

Belfast Giants Select v Boston Bruins

First of all, hello everyone. I'm Mike, from Belfast and have been following the Giants since day one! :D I cannot wait for the Bruins game. Whilst I would prefer not to see the Giants and other players from the other EIHL teams get beaten well into double figures, it's a once in a lifetime...