Buyback Scheme

Devil_Abroad

The club only buy back tickets for complete sell outs, between the 4 season tickets we have, we've missed 29 games, and sold back 4, not worked well this season.
You sold 4 on so surely that’s working well? The club doesn’t have to do anything as they have sold you the season ticket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

revilo

The club only buy back tickets for complete sell outs, between the 4 season tickets we have, we've missed 29 games, and sold back 4, not worked well this season.
Good point, whilst I agree with others that the club is offering a reasonable service with the buy back scheme, it would be useful for ST holders (of which I am not one) to have an easy mechanism to sell on their seat if they cannot make a game. For non sell-out this would likely be less than face value, but more than a five. The fact that the ticket for each game cannot be printed at home is the stumbling block.

Pondlife

For the corporate season tix there was supposed to be a way of sending a downloadable/printable ticket via an app but I don't think it worked as Kris would have liked so I think it got shelved. Maybe they'll look again in the off season.

You sold 4 on so surely that’s working well? The club doesn’t have to do anything as they have sold you the season ticket.
The point I was trying to make ,was, that we never expected to miss so many games(about £400 worth) when you miss so many games, you start to wonder if continuing with season tickets in financially viable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pope#42

I think the buyback scheme is a great idea but I'm curious to know what will happen in situations such as this weekend where season tickets may have been sold back to the club (as the date may not have been convenient etc.) and sold on. Could that season ticket holder change their mind and attend the re-arranged game?

Last edited: