Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - Sat 14 Jan 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Thread starter #1

The matchup has arrived as the Devils closest rivals visit Cardiff Bay for this all important league game.

With the game heading for a sell out you have a simple choice MNL or the Icetime TV webcast or both if thats what tickles your fancy.

We'll be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game with Stephen (Bozman) in the hosts chair as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you want to make a score prediction or give us your updats of the game all this can be done by contacting us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

Electro

Tomorrow we have thunder snow, weather bombs, lightening sleet, add a health service in a humanitarian crisis, we'll be luck to survive Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meridian

With bordy now out for this game does anyone else feel we need to try and get lord into the lineup for a bit more physicality up top?

ASHIPP

With bordy now out for this game does anyone else feel we need to try and get lord into the lineup for a bit more physicality up top?
Today's article in 'the Echo' seems to suggest that Lordo will be on the bench and they will play 4 rolling lines of 10 forwards.

Electro

That's the job of the coach.
You can still have an opinion, not all members of the Inferno criticises people for having one. You don't need to be a member of the Devils to chat hear.

I have no idea who would be benched, but the common consensus is Benti is having a mare.

Wannabe2

You can still have an opinion, not all members of the Inferno criticises people for having one. You don't need to be a member of the Devils to chat hear.

I have no idea who would be benched, but the common consensus is Benti is having a mare.

After 6869 messages I think I know that dude.

voth26

For me as much as I like benni I think he needs to sit, Lordo to play with Ulmer and possibly Haddad. Ulmer is becoming a lot more feisty, wins a good % of his face offs, while Lord and Joey can do what they do best and that's take the body hard. This is a massive 2 points up for grabs