Recent content by zoesdevil

1. Z

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Coltom Yellow Horn signs for Coventry Blaze
  2. Z

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

If we are in desperate need of a goal on a PP then having both these guys playing on the same unit will be huge!! Especially with Crawford on the blueline!!
  3. Z

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Very very true!! Take Simmsey for one!!
  4. Z

Exactly, it's all about the balance of the line & which team we are playing.
  5. Z

I'm going to go with Coughler. Fans love him also & done a superb job straight away!!
  6. Z

Highlights of final!

Download the Freesports app & it's free to watch on there
  7. Z

5 coaches needed

I raise you Andrew Lord. Never coached a team before & became one of our most successful coaches. If the players want to play for him & like his style of play, then why not give him a go??
  8. Z

Stick signed by team wanted

I've got one on ebay for sale, it's for my fundraiser if anyone is interested. Its a Reid team signed game issued/practice stick Its up for auction, but if you send an offer that will be considered too. Cheers. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125283351487
  9. Z

**FUNDRAISER** Reid Game Issue/practice team signed Stick

Hi everyone, I'm currently fundraising to purchase a defibrillator which will have 24 hour access to the public for installation on the outside of my work which is run by a non-profit charity & we have currently got a Brodie Reid team signed game issue/practice stick up for auction on ebay, if...
  10. Z

Jerseys for sale

This jersey is available again if anyone is interested?
  11. Z

Riley Brandt added as injury cover for Lammon

This bloke can throw some big hits, wowsers!!