1. Wolfie

Clan with problems

https://clanihc.com/statement-neil-black-clan-chairman/
  2. Wolfie

Gifting Tickets

Interested, have messaged you
  3. Wolfie

Car Parking

Nah I paid £1 something to extend by an hour for the testimonial, bought a twix in the store to gain "customer" privileges and then extended it by an hour and was happy as Larry
  4. Wolfie

Car Parking

Morrisons now have paid parking slots via the your parking space app, so it's totally viable
  5. Wolfie

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

Jake Coughler #86 Signed with Devils
  6. Wolfie

steelers Vs Devils - League - 20th Feb 22

Worked a charm, cheers fella!
  7. Wolfie

steelers Vs Devils - League - 20th Feb 22

Anybody having issues with the stream? Mine is constantly buffering but speed tests are showing my connection isn't the problem?
  8. Wolfie

Devils Vs Storm - League- 5th & 8th Jan 22 - Rearrangement Spectacular

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Sandford taking a penalty for, in the words of the commentators, "Being in the way". I'm not entirely convinced that there was a penalty in that play. Overall a rocky start but a good comeback and a convincing victory!
  9. Wolfie

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Do we know if there's a stream for tonight's game?
  10. Wolfie

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Thanks mate, thought that was the case just hadn't heard anything since last game
  11. Wolfie

Premier Sports - is it worth it?

If primarily for devils games then it's probably not worth it as they're few and far between, but if you're interested in NHL games and some other sports like Rugby League or T10/20 Cricket then it's not too bad, if you've got a smart TV/firestick you can subscribe through amazon prime now as...
  12. Wolfie

McNally DOPS

DOPS is in, McNally 2 Games for Fighting https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/1858-brandon-mcnally-suspended-for-two-games?s=09
  13. Wolfie

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 13th Nov 21

I don't think so, what I've seen we're playing with more drive and getting bodies on rebounds to try and capitalise. Few good scoring opportunities for us in the 1st hopefully to be built on in the 2nd and 3rd