Recent content by Travis bickle

1. T

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Just seen the outtakes , Todd kicked the dressing room door open and said Peter your a nice guy but ffs split Martin , cox and Sanford up they’re not working as a line any more. Get the pp going ,get a plan b when it isn’t , and let’s see some passion from coaching staff during the game when...
  2. T

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

At season ticket holders meeting when the new logo was revealed , Todd stated other teams would look at it and it would put fear into them. Makes things even worse when your being spanked week in week out, after last nights fiasco I’d like someone from the club to tell us who the leadership...
  3. T

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Winners don’t quit , quitters don’t win. Last night we gave up without a whimper, totally unacceptable especially at home
  4. T

Devils birthday

I’d be saying to Todd this club has more to its history than the last nine or so seasons since he arrived, it’s just as important than the ones since the new ownership took over, it seems like the management are only interested in their reign otherwise maybe we’d have the original banners that...
  5. T

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 7th Oct 23 - FO 19:00

Perhaps all the players had cricks in their necks and sore shoulders from being forced to wear those poxy medallions all week
  6. T

3rd August

I haven't posted for a while, I went to that clusterfuck ( as Todd would say ) of an evening last night. Todd and the owners gave us fans our club back after ray gun had dragged it down to the lowest its ever been, the new logo is the type of shit Reagan would have needlessly done, now I feel...
  7. T

Who would be your ideal next HC and AC?

Belfast started when ... l was in Belfast at least a year before that watching the devils away. You seem to quote a lot of shite on times with so much authority you expect posters to believe the trash you talk
  8. T

"People pay to see fighting"

Move on ? When two willing guys drop the gloves the whole crowd are on their feet, sometimes players need to sort shit out for themselves as the refs in this league are so bad. It's the snowflake and newbies and people with lack of understanding for the game that have other ideas of how the game...
  9. T

Playoff Weekend

If anyone thinks ther was no atmosphere at the play offs they're wrong. It was excellent, it might have been half full but the fans made plenty of noise, second best play offs since Todd took over imo, only out done by the first play off win under the new owners , and hadn't won a final for...
  10. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

A couple of rumours ive heard. Corey Neil son to us , Jamie Eldon helping out on the bench. Joey haddad player assistant coach , joey Martin and Fournier to return. Cox Sanford coughler signed, could all be bull for all I know as I was also told...
  11. T

Flames Vs Devils - League - 2nd Apr 22

I don't think anyone is blaming the owners or management, personally I'm pissed off with having more people stood on our bench at games in suits than we've got fit d men, that's plain crazy, whatever du ponts injury is, it's taking longer to heal than randy smiths broken neck did in 96. That's...
  12. T

Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

Bria brian Mason as well I think
  13. T

Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

Last night game was dire, their first two goals our d pairings were so far apart on the ice it was unreal, they should have been closer together stopping their man easily strolling through the middle for an easy shot on net, we didn't really put those two small mistakes right. Yes we've only got...
  14. T

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 5th March 22

I wonder how much the club wish they'd have resigned Evan mosey, if we'd have had him so many of our problems were getting right now would be covered, I'm sure he'd have wanted to come back this season so assume steelers offered him way more money or the club were worried he'd get another long...