Recent content by solelace84

1. solelace84

Lessons learned...

I'm not being as extreme as you think I am... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, and sometimes we play badly and lose, and guys have bad games. But it went too far last season, probably because expectations were high!
  2. solelace84

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

I definitely like this idea more than the new jerseys...
  3. solelace84

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

That's exactly what happened lol. It was a draft of a rumour, for which there were several just incase, and a partially written draft got published by mistake and automatically shared on social media. Still just a rumour, no inside knowledge :) Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. solelace84

I really think it's just a holiday snap and a joke... Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. solelace84

Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

......... The inferno just reached an all time low... Hard to believe, I know. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. solelace84

Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

Vile behaviour from an entitled subsection of devils fans. They should be banned - no questions asked. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. solelace84

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

I am utterly astounded that quacking ducks on this forum are turning their noses up at a guy who has played 3 consecutive seasons in the Liiga... I'm sure some here would love to see the likes of Jay Rosehill and Zack Fitzgerald taking up every single roster spot, but Blood has vast experience...
  8. solelace84

With Steve King's connection to Doug Wilson, and this little hint.... I'm expecting an ex Shark for sure, now. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. solelace84

Bullied all the way to 2 league titles, a couple of challenge cups and a playoff title.... Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  10. solelace84

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Brett Gallant would be a huge waste of an Import slot. Any player that can go multiple seasons without scoring a single point in 50 odd games, should stay well away lol... Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  11. solelace84

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

So many of Belfasts top guys have moved on. Losing Connolly and Sylvestre and signing Boxill means they have about 200% less offense thus far Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. solelace84

They won the playoffs and Challenge Cup in 2015-16 lol so it's a bit of a nothing statement to say that the steelers always finish above them in all competitions. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. solelace84

What a statement lol. In the last 10 years the panthers have won the Challenge Cup 6 times compared to the steelers 0, and the playoffs 4 times compared to the steelers 3. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. solelace84

You lot are mental. All I said was I can't see why the steelers were interested in him, because I thought they would go in a different direction after shipping out fitzy. I never said I thought he was a bad player and that the steelers shouldn't have signed him *facepalm. Get a grip. Sent...
  15. solelace84

I didn't say that either was better than the other. My point was that I can't see why the Steelers would be interested in a guy like Marti when they shipped Fitzy off. I assumed they were looking to instead go for a guy of a different mould to Fitzy - not the same.