Recent content by solelace84

1. solelace84

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

With all due respect, your knowledge of European leagues could do with a little brushing up on if you don't think that our group was not one of, if not THE, toughest group in the competition. There are back to back champions from the 2 best leagues in the competition. Haha...
  2. solelace84

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Anyone saying our group is easy, does not know European hockey. SC Bern are probably the hottest, and richest, team in Europe outside of the KHL - they have won the NLA back to back the past 2 years. Vaxjo have won the SHL back to back, and were tipped to win the CHL last year and again this...
  3. solelace84

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

This pretty much sums up the security's attitude towards the abusive behaviour exhibited by several Bern fans. I personally couldn't care what they said to me, because I gave it right back... But to a defenseless 14 year old girl.... Disgraceful. No wonder they're banned from their own rink!
  4. solelace84

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

Bern will be without one of their top scorers and prolific CHL point scorer, Mark Arcobello tonight - Good news for devils fans! https://chasingthepuck.com/2018/09/01/mark-arcobello-of-sc-bern-suspended-for-clash-with-cardiff-devils/
  5. solelace84

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

https://chasingthepuck.com/2018/08/30/cardiff-devils-face-tougher-test-than-last-year-in-their-chl-campaign/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
  6. solelace84

No.... He signed for red bull Munich in the DEL
  7. solelace84

A couple of people have had bonnets and wheels stolen from their cars whilst parked in the Devils car park over the past few weeks.
  8. solelace84

I think the multitude of injuries, the Parisi abandonment and the car park thefts have left morale a little low among the fan base late this off-season. I think it has all left a number of fans feeling a little pessimistic about our CHL campaign. A real shame, because the CHL games were awesome...
  9. solelace84

Last player announcement!!

Oh my... I can't believe you're bullying me like this. Trololol
  10. solelace84

Silly? Why? We are all entitled to our own opinions, and I feel personally attacked that you're disagreeing with what I'm saying.
  11. solelace84

Not at all. The new guy is here... I know everyone was expecting Parisi, but it fell through at the last minute and now we are stuck with Drew Doughty. I know he's crap, but he was cheap... So, that's that really.
  12. solelace84

I've heard it's Drew Doughty. His $10mil AAV contract in LA got cancelled last minute because of the lack of beer sales due to early face-off changes. Can't wait to see him in a Devils jersey.
  13. solelace84

IAW bar prices

I assume it's the same price as the standard beers? I don't mind paying £4.50 for a half decent drink. It's normal to pay that at most venues. I had a bottle of thatchers last game, and that was also £4.50
  14. solelace84

IAW bar prices

I don't really have an issue with the prices - it's pretty standard. It's the choice that bugs me. Coors or Carling? I'll pass on the fizzy bread water, thanks. I won't be paying £5 for a pint of "premium lager" - but that's just my personal preference. I think I'll have Guinness from now on!
  15. solelace84

Lessons learned...

I'm not being as extreme as you think I am... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, and sometimes we play badly and lose, and guys have bad games. But it went too far last season, probably because expectations were high!