Recent content by RJLightning

1. R

Conboy Gassed!

so....... the club announce that they are staying loyal to conboy and now they've let him go. i really dont understand what the club are doing this season, its become a complete and utter joke!
  2. R

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Re: Some of the fans may be demoralised but this team is not +1 really pleased for the team :)
  3. R

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Wow, did not see that coming.....fair play what a result after a week the team has had, a big well done!!!!
  4. R

NHL Chat Thread

looks like the Avalanche netminder has been arrested http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=689289&navid=nhl:topheads
  5. R

new coach !!!!

Brad Voth :D
  6. R

Official Club Statement

its unbelievable to see G pushed out of his coaching role like this. this week has been a shambles for the club and i really feel sorry for the players who are being messed around by drastic changes. No wonder their performances are not good.
  7. R

Conboy. Ok.... here goes

Really cant see it happening, he said sorry for his actions in the esjberg game and now hes gone and done this. Time for G to do an alan sugar and say 'your fired'
  8. R

Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda :DWD
  9. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Didnt voth get a heavy ban for fighting off the ice a couple of seasons ago? I think we could see a ban bigger with the way its going. Best thing for the team to do is to drop him off at the nearest airport
  10. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Elite league site shows conboy recieved match penalty for physical abuse of offical :shock:
  11. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda What is wrong with this team, this is bad, 5-0 after the second, shocking! Pre-season looked so promising and now this :(
  12. R

Devils @ Hull - Sunday 15th - 6:00pm - Challenge Cup

Finally a goal :) but still 2 down, come on devils!!!!
  13. R

Sky Sports show

Gutted they won't be doing a show, used to enjoy watching it as I dont get to go to many games. There's not enough coverage of our sport in this country :(
  14. R

Sky Sports show

Any ideas if sky sports are doing a weekly review show this season?