Recent content by mrsw

1. M

A Big Thanks to Mac

Second the first post. My other half's pupils really enjoyed the celebration event and were pleased to meet Mac the Devil. Diolch I ti a Mac am ddiwrnod arbennig. :D good luck next season!
  2. M

Welcome to the world Owen Matzka!

Congratulations!!! Llongyfarchiadau :Banana Fantastic choice of name, my son Owen presumes he was named after him, lol!!!
  3. M

National Anthem

Whilst I'd love everyone to join in singing the anthem with me I'd settle for people to show some respect whilst its on. Stop walking around the arena and stop talking!!! :evil:
  4. M

GAME OFF DEC 18

Thats great, won't miss the game now!!
  5. M

Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Not read previous posts but from my point of view I'm gutted tonights game is going ahead. I live in Caerphilly and there is no chance of me getting my car out tonight - I can't even see it under all of the snow. Can't believe I've paid for a family ticket!!! Even Santa has called from...
  6. M

Who is it?

I spotted that tattoo too!!!! Wasn't me
  7. M

Vipers Halloween jersey...

My little children would love them LOL!!!
  8. M

National Anthem!

Welsh a dead language - what planet are you living on???? So proud of my 2 young children singing the anthem every time they visit the blue tent. Phoenetic version is a disgrace, its laughable. Take a little time to learn the words and then everyone can sing loud and proud.
  9. M

Ladies Night

Fab night!! Mark Smith was great company, thanks for the drinks x, he stayed at our table and danced with us all night. Raffle prizes were great Goody bags not the best Food was really good yes the disco did start a bit too late for those of us that had work the next morning Great company...
  10. M

Who's on Facebook?

......me to.
  11. M

Dave Matsos Shirt - Last game at WNIR

SOLD THANKYOU
  12. M

Dave Matsos Shirt - Last game at WNIR

2 days left
  13. M

playoff jerseys

Yeah, mine arrived today! Can't believe how big Towe's shirt actually is.
  14. M

playoff jerseys

I'm still waiting for mine.