Recent content by HockeyGirl123

1. H

Devils Vs The Clan - Sunday 14th December - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs The Clan - Sunday 14th December - Chat/ Update Whats happened to mychan?
  2. H

Playoff final tickets

I can't find the tickets anywhere on there? Is anyone else having the same problem?
  3. H

Playoff final tickets

When do they go on sale? I thought it was yesterday?
  4. H

Play-off qualifier match. Home game.

Completely off topic. But have the devils announced their playoff date if Belfast have announced theirs?
  5. H

I was just having a look at the league table and if Hull are seeded second in the league, we drop down to being 7th and we'll end up playing Hull in the play-off qualifier match. This could mean that we still possibly have a chance in this.
  6. H

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knew what day the play-off match is likely to be at home in the big blue tent? If it will be the Saturday night or the Sunday night? If someone could let me know, that would be great. Thank you.
  7. H

Inferno Interview - Tylor Michel

I think its a bit over the top to call him a traitor. At the end of the day it's Tylor's choice which hockey team he goes to. Maybe he will be back with us in the future, but not if all of the fans hates him for a choice he made to go to a different team.
  8. H

Brennan Turner

I might be throwing myself in the deep end a bit here. But I just had to say something about this. How is Turner a hockey player? He made countless mistakes last night. I think he fell over at least 15 times. His stick handling was awful! He got in the way of his team mates and it seemed to me...
  9. H

Play-off Tickets

Hi, I was just wondering when the Play-off weekend tickets will be avaliable to pick up? Thank you.
  10. H

Devils Aviod Rugby Clash - 17 March

When have they moved the game to? I can't get the Devils website or Wales online up to tell me. Thank you.
  11. H

SORAC and the New Rink

All the pictures of the new rink look amazing and everything looks to be taking shape really well. I only have one question about it all and that is... What is going to happen to our blue tent while the new rink is being built? I see that the new rink is going to be open around December 2013...
  12. H

Devils v Giants - 25/01 - 7:30pm - CC 1st Leg - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Giants - 25/01 - 7:30pm - CC 1st Leg - Chat/Upd Are there many tickets left for this game?
  13. H

Play-off Final Weekend 2012 Tickets.

Hey guys. Just wondered if anyone knew when the play-off tickets go on sale this year? and also does anyone know what block the devils fans are going to be in? Looked everywhere on the interenet and can't find anything about it. Thank you!! :D
  14. H

Steelers v Devils - 22/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Well.. On the way home now from Sheffield. Devils played very well, but the defense need to pick it up. Darnell called so many calls to both teams that I completly lost count. G was injured in the first few mins of the third period and didn't continue to skate. One thing that I really need to...
  15. H

Play-off weekend 2012

What dates are the play-offs next year?