Recent content by Gareth1960

1. G

The league standings

Any idea who the ref is likely to be in the Sheffield game on Saturday? Bearing in mind it could well be an "interesting" encounter I would hope that the powers to be appoint a STRONG ref who wouldn't stand for any silliness from certain quarters.
  2. G

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICT GREAT game Well done team, fans & owners. What a turn round from last season. RED ARMY all the way :D :D :D :Banana :Pickle :RAWK
  3. G

New Devils Office Contact Number

Devilish easy to remember :lol: :lol:
  4. G

Jason Silverthorn

Just had a piece on BBC Midlands lunchtime news about TELFORD Tigers and spoke to Jason Silverthorn
  5. G

Devils Shuttle Bus

The Good News just keeps on coming :RAWK
  6. G

Meet The New Owners Event

- Knew it wouldnt be too long :D :D :D (ONLY JOKING) Let the other teams be afraid, VERY afraid :RAWK :RAWK
  7. G

Meet The New Owners Event

Anyone betting on how many posts BEFORE negativity appears :D :D Think its going to be a GOOD season :RAWK :RAWK
  8. G

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: Richardson is staying!! He does what it says on the tin , so to speak ie know it all Not sure I can stand positive news so early in the day :D
  9. G

Positivity :) :)

POSITIVITY !!! Whats that ????? Remember we are DEVIL supporters & positivity isn't in our current dictionary :D :D :D Just in case someone gets the hump - ONLY JOKING :RAWK
  10. G

winter olympics - Hockey coverage

I was impressed with the BBC coverage and the commentary. I think Seth & Brent made a good pairing. Some of Brent's one liners were brilliant :RAWK
  11. G

Seth Bennett & Brent Pope

So are we :D :D ONLY JOKING
  12. G

Big announcement!!

Just after clarification - is the contract for 3 years starting this season or 3 years starting next season? IMHO a VERY good move to PR.
  13. G

Hi and a couple Q's :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of DEVILS ice hockey - ENJOY the experience :RAWK
  14. G

Love Brent's comment " Its only illegal IF you get caught" -Seth & Brent explaining various penalties that you can be given.
  15. G

I was hoping to offer a bit of light relief BUT obviously FAILED :!: :!: