Recent content by fifer

1. fifer

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Cheers folks. If he has half the impact Crowder did he'll be doing fine.
  2. fifer

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Livingston to Fife confirmed this morning. I don't remember much about him - any comments? https://eliteleague.co.uk/2019/08/09/flyers-strengthen-with-playoff-champion/
  3. fifer

Devils Vs Flyers - Sun 21 Oct - League

Flyers lost Buesa a couple of weeks back following a Fitzgerald hit. Think he's expected to be out 6 weeks. He brings a lot of energy and has been missed. Then Schaber (our captain) pulled up in the Nottingham game. Not sure exactly what happened but told he was carried to the dressing room...
  4. fifer

Yes, Derek King
  5. fifer

Flyers were on a never ending penalty kill prior to that, one soft or wrong call after another. Both teams were hard done by with the decisions that night. I certainly left with a smile in my face though. My 1st and only trip to Wales so far. Even when my cousins husband played for Devils for 2...
  6. fifer

Paul Crowder

In the EIHL it would be the Gardiner Conference last season. Prior to joining the league in 2011 we won pretty much everything that was available to us in the SNL, Celtic League, Northern league or what ever we ended up in each year. It's hard for you guys to count that as anything worthwhile...
  7. fifer

Paul Crowder

I can see us top 3. We would have been 2 or 3 last year but for the crazy injuries.
  8. fifer

Paul Crowder

I don't think scoring will be an issue. Bloodoff, Gauthier, Bulmer, Schaber and Finucci are all regulars on the score sheet. If the D sort themselves out we'll be fine.
  9. fifer

Paul Crowder

And another goal for Crowder tonight. I thought he wasn't going to get one, but the last minute empty netter kept the point streak going.
  10. fifer

Paul Crowder

The problem last year was we lost our top scorer (Bloodoff), goalie (Iles) and best Dman (Young) at the same time. Plus that all happened as the schedule got crazy busy because, for some reason, we'd had a lot of 1 game weeks early in the season. We were left playing as many as 5 games in a...
  11. fifer

Meanwhile, in Fife...

Yes, Bryan Cameron is injured. Flyers are incredibly streaky this season, but seem far happier playing cross conference games for the most part. We've always loved being under dogs. Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. fifer

Flyers v Devils - Sun 29 Jan 2017 - FO 6:30 - Chat/Updates

It was just a couple of young idiots at their first game. Too much too drink and decided to stand blocking everyone's view. Words were had, they got a bit excitable and security removed then sharpish out the fire exit. Sadly last week's trouble being on the papers may have made them think...