Recent content by Ffil06

1. Ffil06

Mike Macwilliam

The true #24 for The Devils. Hotham was good, (I know quite an understatement) but MacWilliam was better. Just my opinion. (which is right) Ha ha.
  2. Ffil06

The future of the Elite League and its teams

It's all going to go tits up and back to square 1, as soon as State Governors in the US start easing restrictions before it is safe to do so. Trump is under pressure to start economy. There are going to be more deaths before it gets better.
  3. Ffil06

20/21 Squad

Not yet heard that squealers have sacked 1/2 their team. Isn't that normally around this time, just after play off's?
  4. Ffil06

Ticket Refunds

The EIHL will lose a load of money with this substitute weekend. Who is going to spend over £100 for tickets (plus accommodation/food/drink) to watch their team play once in a game that yield 2 points toward the league title.
  5. Ffil06

Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

However with all that said, I will go to all CHL home games & as I have for the past 3 years go to an away game. When I first started watching the Devils over 20yrs ago, I never thought that I would journey across Europe to watch them play. I cant wait for the draw.
  6. Ffil06

Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

Also the home game's are bound to be on Freesports.
  7. Ffil06

Ticket Refunds

I had a refund about a week ago for the GB v Poland game. I also posted the following on another thread........
  8. Ffil06

Season Cancelled

Just an update....... I rang Motorpoint yesterday and they are not prepared to offer a refund on POFW tickets at this time as they are still "waiting for a decision on this event". My ticket was bought from the Motorpoint when they went on general release.
  9. Ffil06

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Block 1 was same but depends which end squealers will want to attack twice as the home team. Think we will still attack our usual end twice though. I think ST holders in what was the Belfast end were able to choose where to sit of those seats that were not held by ST in the Devils end.
  10. Ffil06

So tickets for final........... 1st issue..... ST who went to the semi final (1 per person) 2nd issue....ST holders (1 per person) 3rd issue......Anybody (1 per person) PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT NOT A DEMAND
  11. Ffil06

Have to say, some of the posts on this thread (page 1-4) didn't give us hope of reaching the final. It aint over till its over. 2 goal lead is the hardest to hold on too. All appropriate to tonight's game. Didnt say we would do a squealers wanabe2, more a wishfull thinking "perhaps". Great...
  12. Ffil06

Play Off Finals Weekend

Have to book single day ticket through motorpoint from Monday 3rd
  13. Ffil06

Play Off Finals Weekend

£46 plus add on fees. The link on the very 1st post for this thread has the details.
  14. Ffil06

Play Off Finals Weekend

Just a note. Single day tickets are not allowed to be purchased. Daughter was in q and was not allowed to get a ticket for the Sunday only. I have to ring Motorpoint on Monday to get a single ticket. This was confirmed by Devils when emaild me back after my request for Sunday ticket. "Hi Mark...
  15. Ffil06

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

We started the same last Saturday v squealers. The shots on goal do not reflect the shots AT GOAL. These chances are golden and our forwards are not converting. I can ssee the point that they are going top shelf but more of a chance rebound if the shot is on goal. With our inability to build...