Recent content by Baphomet

1. B

Ice Hockey teams or open training?

I'm back home in cardiff from the 18th dec to first week of january. Does anyone know what playing options are available during this time? are there any rec teams I can contact to see if I can jump in on their training sessions?
  2. B

Ice skating after games

cool thx guys will bring me skates. Look out for #75 wobbling about the rink tonight
  3. B

Ice skating after games

Whats the story with this as I've seen people having a skate after games in the background of player interviews. Is this free and how much ice time is there usually?
  4. B

Match Days Away

We should install electrodes in the helmets which would administer electric shocks to the players via remote control if the fans think an individual player is not skating fast enough or is making mistakes etc. :idea:
  5. B

DYG

its up now: http://www.dropyourgloves.com/Fights/Le ... eason=2016 Kevin Noble leading the losses leaderboard :lol:
  6. B

MNL

it's still a very useful and appreciated service!
  7. B

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2015/16

I had a dream last night that Hotham signed for Belfast and then had a public spat with his jersey sponsor on twitter. Just wanted to put that out there for posterity!
  8. B

Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

yes, either a problem or they have not turned it on yet edit: working now
  9. B

Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Upda Looking good so far: belfast and nottingham leading against sheffield and braehead
  10. B

CC Final

Any indication the final is going to be televised/webcast?
  11. B

Inferno speak to - Joey Haddad

"the strongest part of my game is that my game is strong all around" :lol:
  12. B

Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday Dec 21st - 6pm - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday Dec 21st - 6pm - Chat / Upda This was the first game at the BBT as a returning (expatriated) fan from the 90's. Is the atmosphere always that good? thought it was electric from start to finish. I've streamed games on a few occasions and the camera does not...
  13. B

Devils @ Panthers - Saturday 15th November - Chat and Update

Re: Devils @ Panthers - Saturday 15th November - Chat and Up took them a while http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOwslc_QCAU
  14. B

Devils Vs Dundee Stars - 16th November - Chat & Updates

Re: Hendrikx v Plumton I was not at the game, there was some clips posted on the devils twitter showing the scuffle between the two. From what was in the vid it looks like trevor was intentionally not landing punches, either that or his aim was awful :lol: Was this a real fight? or did he let...
  15. B

Devils V Giants - 8th & 9th Novermber - Chat/Updates

I was at the game I thought we had the majority of possession and usually were on the front foot going forward. A combination of individual errors, badly timed penalties and a general sense of frailty while defending meant that we never really had a platform to challenge for the points. We...