1. august04

New Devils coach found!

Thankfully!
  2. august04

New Devils coach found!

He’s certainly been around!
  3. august04

New Devils coach found!

Whoever it was, I can't see it on the Devils website now!
  4. august04

New Devils coach found!

Are you his agent?!
  5. august04

New Devils coach found!

He’s a good shout. Coached a few of our players before too I think, certainly Linglet and Morrisonn at Minsk and Zagreb.
  6. august04

New Devils coach found!

Look, we don’t want him here! End of!!
  7. august04

New Devils coach found!

Just a response to the “Juice” link - I‘d be very surprised too!
  8. august04

New Devils coach found!

Isn’t Justin Faryna’s nickname “Juice”?!
  9. august04

Bownsy at Graz

I have no doubt that we’ll get a very good import goalie, whenever we re-start. Kelman said in his recent interview that Bowns had decided to leave us/or signed with Graz last January - and frankly at times it showed that he didn’t want to be here in that last season. He’s moved on, so have we I...
  10. august04

Pope calls it a day

Agreed. If 20/21 had gone ahead as normal, I’d have been disappointed if he was re-signed.
  11. august04

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

It makes my blood boil. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea for a group trip to Doncaster races, stopping at several pubs on the way/back. You couldn’t make it up.
  12. august04

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

Me neither. Also, a shortened league without the full compliment of teams (no Belfast, Nottingham?) doesn’t really appeal to me to be honest - certainly hope any season ticket bought for this year wouldn’t apply to that eventuality, but rather for season 21/22.
  13. august04

Todd's statement

Why would any season ticket cancellations only be on health grounds? For say a family of four, it’s a lot of money at a time when jobs are/will be going left, right and centre as the furlough scheme comes to an end. That doesn’t mean that those fans aren’t behind the club and everyone must do...
  14. august04

Mosey moves on

Incredible really if that’s true, given the number of daily new cases in France. A bit of a different approach than from our politicians!
  15. august04

Which team has been the best?

The team that I liked watching the most since IAW opened was 16/17. I’m not sure if they’d be considered the best team but I’ll go with that year. To be perfectly honest, for me, the entertainment level has more often than not been pretty low this past few years. I found myself enjoying our...