Flyers Vs Devils - League - 27th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

ASHIPP

Are they going by coach or are they flying?
Will it really make any difference to their performance? Scottish teams travelling here by coach this season have beaten the Devils.

Sadly, I am bracing myself for a zero point weekend. Didn't the Devils lose in Fife last time they were there?

Wannabe2

Will it really make any difference to their performance? Scottish teams travelling here by coach this season have beaten the Devils.

Sadly, I am bracing myself for a zero point weekend. Didn't the Devils lose in Fife last time they were there?
We can’t have a zero weekend as we gained a point last night, losing in ot.

Wannabe2

I’ve turned a curly tonight, for those too young to know what the hell I am talking about, it means changing your mind, not having the balls to see thru your decision, and not having the guts of your convictions. I was giving tonight’s webcast the elbow because my team are crap, and going to watch Spain v Germany, but now I have buckled and shit out. Because of the time difference I can probably watch the fife fiasco, and the second half of the football, so good bye £15 although it may help fife. Even though sometimes you may be pissed off, it’s still hard to kick your team into touch, but we all have our breaking point and by god its getting close.

kingmo19.1

I’ve turned a curly tonight, for those too young to know what the hell I am talking about, it means changing your mind, not having the balls to see thru your decision, and not having the guts of your convictions. I was giving tonight’s webcast the elbow because my team are crap, and going to watch Spain v Germany, but now I have buckled and shit out. Because of the time difference I can probably watch the fife fiasco, and the second half of the football, so good bye £15 although it may help fife. Even though sometimes you may be pissed off, it’s still hard to kick your team into touch, but we all have our breaking point and by god its getting close.
If you’ve gone curly, you also need to eat a curly wurly !!!! :)

Hedd Wyn John

They left on the coach straight after the game last night not a lot of happy faces
I saw the bus parked up outside IAW after the game. I think it's a regular coach isn't it? I believe Angers brought a sleeper coach when they came to Cardiff I don't know how feasible it is for Cardiff to get a sleeper bus.