Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

jenks33

I said a couple of weeks ago I don’t think any of our D are playing particularly well at the moment and it’s still the case.

august04 2.0

We are playing a proper team tonight, Panthers really are poor. We don’t have a clue out there tonight this could easy be 6/7 another £15 down the drain.
Agreed. We’re not playing another bang average EIHL team tonight. And we’re coming up short. Bowns pulled after the 4th although difficult for him with that D in front of him tonight. A really poor second period so far, we desperately need a goal or a hit or something to get us going.

E.D.S.

To be fair… after the run of games we’ve had in such a short space of time the last thing you need is an away game against the Giants to finish off.

moggy#9

Out GM’d. Not one to say I told you so but this one is squarely on Todd’s shoulders. Insane fixture planning. Players and coaches set up to fail badly.
I have a great deal of respect for Todd, but he's made a lot of mis-steps with coaching, team building and a complete unwillingness to fix the obvious issues.

ASHIPP

Was never expecting anything from this game so its no surprise. Pity the Team have travelled to Belfast for nothing. Scheduling questionable though...3 games in 5 days with the most important one played at the end.

Shorthanded goal....we love it when our Guys score one , but with the extra man advantage, defensively we should be covering it.
One or two of our new import players might have the skill, but some of the decision making exposes inexperience.