Flames Vs Devils - League - 26th Oct 22 - 19:30 FO

Swarley

Not sure that's the right move with Bowns, Kozun having 2 wins in row and a shut out, his confidence will be up. Bowns last 2 game were losses leaking 9 goals in league games.

Kozun 96.59% svs

Bowns has a 92.31

Kozun should be a starting net minder not a back up

jenks33

The scoreline flatters Guildford, I thought we were comfortably the better side in the first period. Martin and Jardine seemed really annoyed with that Penalty call in the final minute of the period

Wannabe2

Crazy game it could be 7-6, or even more, we quickly took a firm grip on this game, but then it went tits up. We started on fire with flames not looking too great, they then worked their way back into it..

Swarley

Crazy game it could be 7-6, or even more, we quickly took a firm grip on this game, but then it went tits up. We started on fire with flames not looking too great, they then worked their way back into it..
Fingers crossed they start the 2nd like they did the 1st otherwise flames will run us over

jenks33

How he isn't baffles me because I genuinely feel he is a superior goalie and any other team would have him as a starter not a back up
I wouldn’t be against Kozun starting a big game in the coming weeks. At times though I do think his mistakes are ignored on here. Did you see Fife’s equaliser in the dying seconds the other day? It was an absolute stinker of an error by Kozun. And I don’t think he had a great game in our last match in Guildford. He conceded 4 goals from 28 shots and a couple of goals were soft.

As I said, I’m not against Kozun getting an opportunity in a bigger game. I like him. I just think people choose to ignore his howlers at times

Hedd Wyn John

I wouldn’t be against Kozun starting a big game in the coming weeks. At times though I do think his mistakes are ignored on here. Did you see Fife’s equaliser in the dying seconds the other day? It was an absolute stinker of an error by Kozun. And I don’t think he had a great game in our last match in Guildford. He conceded 4 goals from 28 shots and a couple of goals were soft.

As I said, I’m not against Kozun getting an opportunity in a bigger game. I like him. I just think people choose to ignore his howlers at times
I think Bowns gets more flak than Kozun because he's seen as the number 1 goalie.

jenks33

I think Bowns gets more flak than Kozun because he's seen as the number 1 goalie.
I agree, which is only natural to be fair. For me though forget about GAA, SV% etc. I think Dupont wants to see Kozun prove that he’s mentally ready to be number 1. Personally Kozun’s last match in Guildford + that error at the death in Fife do nothing for DuPont’s confidence in Kozun as a potential number one goalie. I don’t think there’s much between Bowns and Kozun at the moment though.

Gisland

Hope you can hold on for the win. Really need the Flames to start dropping points. On a side note, Dundee needs to be looked at. That guy PARKER has to be 2 men on one set of skates. He is huge.!

Gisland

Well, I recall devils fans talking about the non-physical side of their game. Conway took a really bad knee from a Dundee player and the Giants stood around scratching each others balls while Conway was prone on the ice.. Everyone of the Giants players should be ashamed tonight.

Hedd Wyn John

Well, I recall devils fans talking about the non-physical side of their game. Conway took a really bad knee from a Dundee player and the Giants stood around scratching each others balls while Conway was prone on the ice.. Everyone of the Giants players should be ashamed tonight.
Doesn't the Stars have a 6ft 9" giant on their team. I wouldn't surprised if that has something to do with it.

E.D.S.

I agree, which is only natural to be fair. For me though forget about GAA, SV% etc. I think Dupont wants to see Kozun prove that he’s mentally ready to be number 1. Personally Kozun’s last match in Guildford + that error at the death in Fife do nothing for DuPont’s confidence in Kozun as a potential number one goalie. I don’t think there’s much between Bowns and Kozun at the moment though.
Wasn’t the last one tipped in or was it just a soft one by Kozun? I couldn’t really see it.